mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Holy fuck acer. No i didnt hear about that. Im reading up now. Looks like the driver killed his wife as well so im guessing it was an accident. IT's sad that my mind even assumes it was intentional first. RIP.

It's ok Bionic, I went through the same thing. I only payed $14 and they fit my needs so I ended up epoxying the ballhinge permanently in the position. Some permanent locktite might work as well. You can always buy a couple rubber washers too at the hardware store.

Holy fuck acer. No i didnt hear about that. Im reading up now. Looks like the driver killed his wife as well so im guessing it was an accident. IT's sad that my mind even assumes it was intentional first. RIP.

2 cars were involved. the one that actually hit the bikes swerved out of the way to avoid hitting this other car. the other car is still at large, and they are looking for the driver i think.

are the saddletramps 1%'s? it would be interesting to see if there are any repercussions.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone check that 'cafe racer' show last night? Other than the Japanese guy, I was almost amazed at how fucking boring that shit was. Granted, I'm not the worlds biggest fan of cafe racers, but I'll still watch some motorcycle shit. Ughhhh. Shit was snooze status.

Triple, you'll be Happy to hear I read sonny's book. I liked it. Dude seems pretty cool.

I was just looking at that bike on facebook.

That shock mount is a pretty clever reuse of an eccentric chain tensioner, but I wonder what the point is on an adjustable shock.

this is from one of the comments on bikeefix:

"“What’s the purpose for the eccentrically mounted lower shock pivot?”

Instant ride-height adjustment for the back end, which allows small changes in steering geometry…"

seems like the small changes in the steering would be really small...i dunno