<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
What the hell is a .flac file? I have never heard of this audio compression type before.

If I try to burn these files to a normal cd for my car using Nero, will it work??

FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec, an audio format similar to MP3, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality. This is similar to how Zip works, except with FLAC you will get much better compression because it is designed specifically for audio, and you can play back compressed FLAC files in your favorite player just like you would an MP3 file.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
So so essentially it just means it is a good quality mp3?

Thanks for the headsup Sneak.

Yeah......pretty much.....except they hide subliminal messages that tell you to kill the president and read Catcher In The Rye.

turtz: scan upwards. i provided a link to your "GAIM".

get the plugins for it for crypting yo shit. nerdy south. fuh trill.

too bad more people don't come in here. we have better discussions and "rap" about

far more interesting shit that the shoot the shit thread ever thought about.

bulk doesn't make your dick smaller. steroids do. but bulking too much would, i saw a chick with a penix type clit on a joe weider video. researching to make sure i do reps right. side note: all the dudes look like 80's pr0n stars. everyone wears spandex, too. i had that stereotype about weighlifting awhile back. what happened to hip hop weightlifting? flip flops and socks, sweatpants. keep it real.

another thing. i'm blizzied.

I was blitzed last night while typing on here.

By making it look smaller, I mean I read an interview with Arnine from the 70s and he said because you bulk out so much, the proportions go out the window, so your dick appears smaller. I cant answer as to why your dick apparently shrinks from roids, yet has the opposite effect on clits. That I cannot answer.

too bad more people don't come in here. we have better discussions and "rap" about

bulk doesn't make your dick smaller. steroids do. but bulking too much would, i saw a chick with a penix type clit on a joe weider video. researching to make sure i do reps right. side note: all the dudes look like 80's pr0n stars. everyone wears spandex, too. i had that stereotype about weighlifting awhile back. what happened to hip hop weightlifting? flip flops and socks, sweatpants. keep it real.

yea when i came back to this thread i was at the middle of the page. i didnt look up till after.

:D :D

yea when i came back to this thread i was at the middle of the page. i didnt look up till after.

:D :D

I was blitzed last night while typing on here.

By making it look smaller, I mean I read an interview with Arnine from the 70s and he said because you bulk out so much, the proportions go out the window, so your dick appears smaller. I cant answer as to why your dick apparently shrinks from roids, yet has the opposite effect on clits. That I cannot answer.

my guess is that since it produces mad testosterone, balls don't need to produce it (or stop)

and shrink your package. clits get a boost of testosterone, so they grow to tiny penixes sizes.

was the last post on the page so it got buried:

wireless.

it goes like this:

modem to router, router is wired to desktop, laptop is wireless

and all you want to do is share files between computers correct?

meaning for example: the desktop has a word document file that you made, and you want to allow the laptop to gain access to the file from the desktop anywhere in your network range

is this correct?

yep.

Hey I need to get a new digital camera... Any recommendations? I got about 250 to spend..

no bad casek.. no girls gone wild for you... you know your heart can't take all that excitement...

Spectr, for that price I would suggest waiting for the new Fuji F40fd, that is seriously giving me buyers remorse over my crappy Nikon Coolpix S6 for a couple of reasons, it's super high ISO's so you can get those in the dark shots, superior face detection hardware, and a host of other high end features for it's price. It's been available at 299.99 on Amazon for pre-order for the last month. I like my Nikon, but there are some newer ones out (from Nikon) that I wish I looked at a bit more as they were out when I bought mine. There's always something else in the pipeline, this Fuji looks like it's going to be on top of the pile for a while.