<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

I dont have that button

Untitled-1.jpg

I did everything else...but I dont have a processes button...I click on "download backlist" and I get all those errors.

wireless.

it goes like this:

modem to router, router is wired to desktop, laptop is wireless

and all you want to do is share files between computers correct?

meaning for example: the desktop has a word document file that you made, and you want to allow the laptop to gain access to the file from the desktop anywhere in your network range

is this correct?

So what is a rar. file and how do I convert it to mp3 or wav.??

a .rar file is a folder that is compressed meaning made smaller it also puts protection on the files within it if you put a password on it. the program that does this is WinRAR you can get it here http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar362.exe if you have files that are in a rar file you can use this program to extract them

to convert files from mp3 to wav or vice versa there are many free ultilties for it

a .rar file is a folder that is compressed meaning made smaller it also puts protection on the files within it if you put a password on it. the program that does this is WinRAR you can get it here http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar362.exe if you have files that are in a rar file you can use this program to extract them

to convert files from mp3 to wav or vice versa there are many free ultilties for it

Thanks Seffiks... I was on the right path earlier, but got distracted.. Damn ADD..

Guest R@ndomH3ro

All right...messing with this Blocklist thing...when I hit process....it downloads the list then says merging overlapping IPs and then it freezes...I cant get past that part...whats up?

i cant log onto myspace, but the mr. can.. it gives me this message..

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept

cookies.

but ive deleted all the private data, added allow cookies on the acception tab, rebooted..even checked out our security program ..and see no problems