<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^

It is no longer impossible for you to get endless offering of Paris Hilton's belongings. The Web site, ParisExposed.com, launched Tuesday January 23rd makes it a mission possible for you to get all, ranging from Paris photographs, home videos, diaries, love letters, recorded phone conversations to phone numbers of friends and celebrities.

All the new goods "were acquired by me through a broker," said Bardia Persa, who created ParisExposed.com. He noted that he obtained the Paris possessions in September 2006. Those who are interested will have to pay a monthly fee of $39.97 to gain access to the site, which promises footage of the hotel heiress in a "sexy bubble bath" video. It also says it has various shots of Paris in "racy situations," and footage of her drinking with friends and using illegal substances.

Paris' spokesman, Elliot Mintz, told The Associated Press that all those items were left behind at a Los-Angeles based storage facility. They were then sold to an unidentified buyer after a third party failed to make payments to the facility, and eventually wound up in the hands of a broker aiming to sell them. "We certainly are going to explore all of our legal options about this matter," Mintz continued.

NORTON EATS YOUR PROCESSOR AND RAM. I DO NOT RECOMMEND INSTALLING IT, EVER.

http://digg.com/software/What_software_slows_Windows_down_the_most

norton removal tool

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039

TUNEUP 2007 portable

http://www.mediafire.com/?6qwjydzzmlm

good looks ^ son!

:)

i plan on dumping norton as soon as the subscription runs out.:cool: ...and Seff. good looks on the firewall jawn....didnt realize the retardedness of windows firewall.....:o

so whatever happened to the 12oz irc idea? I know it has come and gone a couple times over the years... also as far as the omnibooks are concerned I have 4 of them right now, I have no idea what the hell I am supposed to do with 4 of them...

the thing about that site casek posted in the File Privacy

The name, type, contents, and origin of your file are not saved, reviewed, or analyzed. The only monitoring that takes place are our automated tallies of file uploads and our automated cleaning of expired files.

other sites watch yer shit and track you

If someone could figure this out it'd be great

So, I made a new account with windows, I planned on having it just for Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign etc.. I turned it into an administrator account so I could access files on the other account as well

Now my other account has disappeared. Being the idiot I am, I turned my new account into a limited account, without administrative control. Now that's the only account that shows up on the Windows login screen, and I have no administrative control. I can't use system tools, I can't turn it back to administrator, can't create new accounts

So uh.. if anyone could help me out that'd be pretty great..

If someone could figure this out it'd be great

So, I made a new account with windows, I planned on having it just for Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign etc.. I turned it into an administrator account so I could access files on the other account as well

Now my other account has disappeared. Being the idiot I am, I turned my new account into a limited account, without administrative control. Now that's the only account that shows up on the Windows login screen, and I have no administrative control. I can't use system tools, I can't turn it back to administrator, can't create new accounts

So uh.. if anyone could help me out that'd be pretty great..

you're account happy. you can always F8 and boot to safe mode and then create a power user account and then you'll have your admin account and a power user account.