<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

I run a-square anti-malware and it killed some more shit, I cant believe i have so many bad shit in my comp when i run pretty much every piece of software against them and i'm pretty cautious in general. Anyway, lets just hope i'm relativelly clean now. Anyway of making that piece of software jump from trial to full?!

here's a new scan, looks bad?

hijackthistesser2.txt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey how the hell you delete this comment its stuck in the profile and when you go to edit comments it will not delete this one

I'm sure you've always wanted to know who's been looking at your Myspace profile, maybe someone that likes you, maybe a stalker, well now finally the one and only real 100 percent working profile tracking method is released, it dosn't just track people who have it, it tracks ANYONE, and EVERYONE who looks at your profile.

Click here to get to the website that has the myspace profile tracker

Delete My Comment

http://ps3.shimpinomori.net/index_en.html

If you're still on the hunt for a PS3 (and haven't fell for one of those eBay scams just yet), here's an alternate (and relatively safe) way to finally snag one of your own while earning some bragging rights to boot. If you're not the savviest camper (or thief), but you're packin' the heat when it comes to programming skills, listen up --

Hey guys...

I have Tiny XP installed and I have an 80 gig firewire drive that I need to get some shit off of. Problem is it doesn't detect the drive.

When I look at my device manager I get this message under my ieee 1394:

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

To reinstall the drivers for this device, click Reinstall Driver.

Which is a problem because I don't have my original windows CD... Any suggestions?

Okay I don't think you understand what I'm saying...

It's not the driver for that drive, it's the driver for my computer I need. Since it's saying that in my device manager...

So I need the IEEE 1394 driver for my computer, but it's not on the sony website...