<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

well if they are dumb enough just go over to the house with a floppy disk, or flash drive/jumpdrive/cd-r, any of the removable medias put it on the persons computer, if they are a little bit smarter than that add a flash game to the removable media and tell them you want to show them it and install the keylogger and open up a flash game and show it to them

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so i got a ridiculous amount of music on my computer, and my boy got all his cds fucking thrashed on a road trip. so he asked me to make some copies. problem is all my shit is at least 192kbps, meaning 22 tracks at that bit rate really doesn't fit all the time on an audio cd, is their a program out there that'll let me compress the files to 128kbps so I can burn this loser his cds? help me. i feel dumb

so i got a ridiculous amount of music on my computer, and my boy got all his cds fucking thrashed on a road trip. so he asked me to make some copies. problem is all my shit is at least 192kbps, meaning 22 tracks at that bit rate really doesn't fit all the time on an audio cd, is their a program out there that'll let me compress the files to 128kbps so I can burn this loser his cds? help me. i feel dumb

you do not want to do that (keep them at 192kbps) "its the highest quality" if you compress it to 128 you will make it sound like shit

12OZ TECH GODS ATTN!!!

My system is fucked yet another time, when i try to play dvd's i get this from kerio:

Technical details about the intrusion attempt:

Target application: C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe

Description: Windows Media Player

File version: 11.0.5721.5145 (WMP_11.061018-2006)

Product name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

Product version: 11.0.5721.5145

Created: 2005/4/27, 22:00:57

Modified: 2006/10/18, 20:46:20

Accessed: 2006/11/24, 19:25:53

Address of invalid instruction: 0x02DCBE35

I thought it could be some malshit so i jumped on safemode and run:

Search and Destroy, Spysweeper and Avast! all with full updated def's

Here's the avast log:

Clipboard01.gif

Also, when i open photoshop and premiere they lag really badly and half the times they

dont open at all. This is quite serious for my work. Please help.

Here's a hijackthis log:

Damn you guys are snobbish;)

tesser: sorry. must've overlooked your post.

you've got trojans.

get rid of that shit with a quickness, nigga!

http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free/

windows media player has never properly for me for very long with the dvd playing. a suggestion is this: intervideo windvd. i think you'll find it to be filled with options that every movie enthusiast would enjoy.

is there a way to plug a ipod into a computer(mac) and

take the music off the ipod and put it on the computer.

I've been storing my itunes library on a external hard-drive,

said hard-drive is now broke and is unaccessable. I want to

grab all my music off the ipod and just store it all on my computer.

Thanks for your time!

is there a way to plug a ipod into a computer(mac) and

take the music off the ipod and put it on the computer.

I've been storing my itunes library on a external hard-drive,

said hard-drive is now broke and is unaccessable. I want to

grab all my music off the ipod and just store it all on my computer.

Thanks for your time!

check this out http://macs.about.com/od/ipod/a/copy_from_ipod.htm

If the CD-ROM will boot from a recovery CD, then this would indicate a Windows software problem instead of a CD-ROM issue. It can usually be attributed to a corrupt driver. To reinstall the drivers:

1. Go to Start>> Right click My Computer>> Properties>> Hardware>> Device Manager.

2. Expand DVD/CD-ROM Drives line item.

3. Right click on the items below and select Uninstall drive on the resulting menu.

4. Re-boot the system and Windows will automatically detect the CD-ROM drive and re-install the drivers for you.

what are the specs on the laptop jake?

em i dont know of hand.. i havent got it with me right now. im at work and its at home.. ill post it when i get back..

If the CD-ROM will boot from a recovery CD, then this would indicate a Windows software problem instead of a CD-ROM issue. It can usually be attributed to a corrupt driver. To reinstall the drivers:

1. Go to Start>> Right click My Computer>> Properties>> Hardware>> Device Manager.

2. Expand DVD/CD-ROM Drives line item.

3. Right click on the items below and select Uninstall drive on the resulting menu.

4. Re-boot the system and Windows will automatically detect the CD-ROM drive and re-install the drivers for you.

ill try that.. i have feeeling myself its not the actual cd-drive i thing it something else.. the screensaver stalls on it too.

my friends suck too, lol....

what you can do is burn him a couple DATA DISCs, with .MP3 files on them....you can fit

100+ files / disc.....then let him copy the files to his comp and burn his own cds.....

hope this helps...i know it doesnt really answer your question:D

my friends suck too, lol....

what you can do is burn him a couple DATA DISCs, with .MP3 files on them....you can fit

100+ files / disc.....then let him copy the files to his comp and burn his own cds.....

hope this helps...i know it doesnt really answer your question:D

hamachi.cc

both comps need it.

tesser: sorry. must've overlooked your post.

you've got trojans.

get rid of that shit with a quickness, nigga!

http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free/

windows media player has never properly for me for very long with the dvd playing. a suggestion is this: intervideo windvd. i think you'll find it to be filled with options that every movie enthusiast would enjoy.

Thanks for the reply man, i cleaned the trojans listed on avast, with avast (permanetally delete) do you think i have more by reading the hijackthis log?

Thanks for the reply man, i cleaned the trojans listed on avast, with avast (permanetally delete) do you think i have more by reading the hijackthis log?

looks like it. download that proggy i listed. it's a good backup for spwyare/trojans/ etc.

oh, and change all of your passwords when you get that cleaned out.