<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont know how i missed that microsoft link...but ya i put him down with avast, thanks for the suggestion; and all the music you upload!

>>the wierd thing was that the XP service packs were up to date; in any event i "think" its taken care of.....and i reminded him that warez + work pc is a no-no

L33t 5t4tu5!

tried reseating the upgrade memory

1st blue screen came up after= ialmrnt5

2nd blue screen = bad_pool_caller

3rd blue screen = IRQL_NOT LESS_OR_EQUAL

removed the upgrade memory slot and now im back but still with no

explorer.exe which i have no navigation besides the task manager and probably the command

any suggestions?

go to the users cp on the top left hand side of this site press it on the left side you will see edit options press it

in the middle of the screen scroll down and you will see only allow PM's from buddies and mods only so now the only people you will get PM's from are the ones you select to be a buddy

This is probably a stupid question, but i just cant help it.

When i download tv series torrents i always see those codes

on the titles, its like:

Prison.Break.S02E01.HDTV.XviD.LOL.avi

or

prison.break.s02e11.hdtv.xvid-xor.avi

or

Lost.S03E03.HDTV.XviD-LOL !! VTV !!

or even

Prison.Break.S02E11.PROPER.HDTV.XviD-XOR

It's obvious that S stands for season number, E for episode, HDTV for high definition, xvid for the encoder (why noone used divX anymore? also can you play Xvid on a divX certified standalone dvd player?) and then i'm losing it. What does LOL, XOR, PROPER stand for?!

I know this is probably stupid as fuck but anyway.

Another thing, that could make most of you laugh, is that since i installed Firefox 2 and enabled the restore session feature something funny happened. I was downloading some

videoclips(ghhhhmmm) when firefox crashed it asked me if wanted to restore my session and when i said yes so it started and started dling said video clips again (ghhghhmmm).

Eversince then, firefox crashed sometimes and while i wasnt dling anything, when i restored my session it started dling the same clips again as it did all the other times...For some reason those clips are stuck in the restore memory and although humourous, its kinda annoying. Anyone knows how to clear the restore thingy?

Thanks,

Perveract.

IE7 vs. Firefox?

opinions.......i was given the option to install IE7, but i decided to see what u guys had to say....

"LOL, etc are the pirate "crews"

think of pirating like graffiti."

^thats kinda funny lol...

go with firefox.

and yeah, it is funny, but it's true. pirates are like graffiti crews.

everyone has a nom de plume and almost everyone is part of a crew.

go to the users cp on the top left hand side of this site press it on the left side you will see edit options press it

in the middle of the screen scroll down and you will see only allow PM's from buddies and mods only so now the only people you will get PM's from are the ones you select to be a buddy

what does ignore do?