<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey,

check this out

i almost always have irc open

i noticed yesterday that while i am idling on irc, and have azerus open for torrent seeding that my irc connection usually won't last more than 10 minutes before i time out from the irc server, it doesnt matter which network.

if i turn azereus off, my ircing goes back to normal.

what say you? evil conspiracy of comcast? sandvine? or try another torrent program?

Guest shai_hulud

I caught up with j00, Mainter!!! Three Zelda containers!!!

I can't prop you up because I can't give any out just yet.

I don't think JB should be using Azereus, though. He should get down with uTorrent.

Oh, I got the old G3 laptop running a VERY stripped version of OS X 10.4.11 now, and it's running GREAT.

Sort of wondering if Elizabeth threw her old laptop away. I would have sent her a picture of Hamilton (50 bucks) and shipping if she wanted to send it off as is.

Speaking of which, I need a x86 laptop. If anyone has one they gave up on that starts up, PM me and let me know. Free or close to it preferably. I pay for shipping. Viruses, trojans, malware, adware....I don't care. As long as it has a power supply, optical drive that's...meh, and a working screen I'm jiggy with it.

Guest shai_hulud

You need the bundle.

There's a converter in the bundle that you need to install.

The site has a lot more info than I do. All I use Divx for is watching movies on Stage 6.