<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have always had firefox as the default browser, but i just realized that they might have set the default for clicked links in IE to open a new window, instead of open in current window...... whatever they did do, it wasnt intentional.. i know that much... i wont have a chance to check till i go there monday night to pick it up and bring it home...

so i bought an "i river" off my friend for mad cheap... i think it was like a year old. i took it to my other homies house and he deleted all of the music off it, and put a bunch from his computer on it... now my friend is gone (rip) and the player will turn on then keep turning off... and so on until i take the battery out... i dont have a pc so i cant plug it into my comp. i am wondering if there is anyway to get the music off it... it is very very rare music...any help would be much appreciated (even possibly compensted)

peace

so i bought an "i river" off my friend for mad cheap... i think it was like a year old. i took it to my other homies house and he deleted all of the music off it, and put a bunch from his computer on it... now my friend is gone (rip) and the player will turn on then keep turning off... and so on until i take the battery out... i dont have a pc so i cant plug it into my comp. i am wondering if there is anyway to get the music off it... it is very very rare music...any help would be much appreciated (even possibly compensted)

peace

i'm sure you know someone with a pc?

so no one knows why my flash drive lost 25% of its space?

flash drives are cheap and some go corrupt really fast like the ones from walmart or any retail store like that is cheaply made and a waste to buy

stick with corsair/kingston/sandisk/transcend flash memory any others are just money in the trash

I downloaded a version of Photoshop CS3 from Demonoid that had a crack, and now my Firefox seems to be playing up, along with a few other programs (MSN messenger, AIM, etc) and I have to click like 10 times to open a thread on here. I'm going to bed running all the spyware and antivirus (avast) programs I have to see if it is something to do with this crack or just some Myspace bug.

I also ran Tuneup Utilities today, and I had to run a Chkdsk thing, that took like an hour or so. It seemed to be ok, until I opened up OS again, and now my Fiurefox is having another tantrum. So is it PS or something else??

flash drives are cheap and some go corrupt really fast like the ones from walmart or any retail store like that is cheaply made and a waste to buy

stick with corsair/kingston/sandisk/transcend flash memory any others are just money in the trash

its a lexar.... and it was aquired.... as were the three 2gb's i just got... so no money lost, just need to be careful bout losing important shit i guess.... i have had a kingston for over a year now and used the shit out of it with no problems.... thanks for the info....

eternal: http://ts.mcafeehelp.com/

mauler: not if you don't want to. i'm sure the problem is form the crack, though.

i've got a version that doesn't let me close pics form within photoshop...ugh.

also, your spyware seems a bit high. 45 for two days? you can find a portable photoshop cs2 on demonoid. it's reasonably small.

thanks man.. lets see if this helps

yeah.. ive had a kingston for like 2 years... its in physically shit condition but still works like the day i got it lol

i was wondering one more thing...

i was fucking around on msn.. and was messing with that voice capture thing... and since then my speakers sound like demagnitized head phones if you know what I mean.. I bought new speakers and same problem.. I think I fucked up the sound card or something.. any ideas?

i was wondering one more thing...

i was fucking around on msn.. and was messing with that voice capture thing... and since then my speakers sound like demagnitized head phones if you know what I mean.. I bought new speakers and same problem.. I think I fucked up the sound card or something.. any ideas?

is the microphone on? and turned up? that could cause some sound distortion

is anybody else's itunes sucking balls after "upgrading" to 7.3? the music i add i have to re add cause of some BS library loading problem or whatever everytime i reboot the compooter. [/color]

im having the same issues on my desktop....fucking itunes!:rolleyes:

i looked it up here is the info

For people who reflexively press on the "OK" button whenever there's a new update available, now is a good time to practice restraint. Disgruntled iTunes users have updated to iTunes 7.3 - the new update required for iPhone users - and found themselves getting the message "unknown error - 50" which prevents them from saving any changes to the library after the update.

Some people uninstalled their iTunes to remedy the problem (Note: Remember to backup your files before doing so) and rolled back to iTunes 7.2. Many iTunes users - most of them not owning or not even planning to own an iPhone - were very disappointed with the bugged update so far, to say the least.

If you happen to get the same problem, it's best to call Apple's support hotline to get proper assistance.

In order to use iTunes 7.3, you must add iTunes to Shapeshifter's exclude list. Then it will work perfectly.

Some of these issues have to deal with shapeshifter or certain Unsanit products running.. If you're having trouble launching iTunes 7.3, try disabling all the unsanity products under Application Enahncer in System Preferences, and launch itunes again. Once it loads properly, you can then reenable your unsanity products. I don't know if this is a fix for every issue people are experiencing, but it's worth a shot..