<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
wH4T 1$ I+ DO1n9 +h4+ J00 N3Ed T0 m3$5 wITH +h3 dRiVeR5¿

It has nothing to do with my sound card....I am talking about my Creative Mp3 player, the shit wont connect anymore to my computer...which is weird because I didn't change anything on my computer and I just put music on that thing yesterday...but today it said "fuck you Sneak" and doesn't want to connect..

The computer recognizes that its plugged in..but when you go to open the Mp3 player to put music on...it says its not connected. I uninstalled and reinstalled put still the same thing...any suggestions?

It has nothing to do with my sound card....I am talking about my Creative Mp3 player, the shit wont connect anymore to my computer...which is weird because I didn't change anything on my computer and I just put music on that thing yesterday...but today it said "fuck you Sneak" and doesn't want to connect..

The computer recognizes that its plugged in..but when you go to open the Mp3 player to put music on...it says its not connected. I uninstalled and reinstalled put still the same thing...any suggestions?

update windows usb drivers. actually, just check for that. did you also try it on another computer?

murry chrustmus snackandcrap.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
update windows usb drivers. actually, just check for that. did you also try it on another computer?

murry chrustmus snackandcrap.

You guys wouldnt have that...I just tried to plug in another usb device and it wont work either....

Guest R@ndomH3ro

pHU(|<!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 |\|33D |-|3LP, /\/\'/ 57UP1D (R3471\/3 /\/\P3 pL4'/3R \/\/0|\|7 (0|\||\|3(7...7|-|3 (0/\/\PU73R 15 r3(09|\|1Z1|\|9 7|-|@ 175 pLU993D 1|\| bU7 7|-|3 50Ph7\/\/4R3 \/\/0|\|7 (0|\||\|3(7! 1 4LR34D'/ U|\|1|\|574LL3D 4|\|D r31|\|574LL3D 7|-|3 50Ph7\/\/4R3!!! 15 15 4 b4D dR1\/3R?? |-|3LP!!!! 1 |\|33D /\/\'/ /\/\P3 pL4'/3R!!!!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need help, my stupid creative mp3 player wont connect...the computer is recognizing that its plugged in but the software wont connect! i already uninstalled and reinstalled the software!!! is is a bad driver?? help!!!! i need my mp3 player!!!!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Alright....here is the problem

I have a Creative Zen Vision M and I am trying to connect it to put some music on it....it wont connect to the transfer software...its not a cable problem cause I tried the cable on another device and it works. Its not a computer problem cause I just tried to connect it on my laptop and it didnt work either...I also installed and uninstalled the software so....

I really dont know what the problem is...the mp3 player says it is connected to the computer and it is charging off the usb power....so what now??? any suggestions??

Should I also included that yesterday it froze and I had to hard restart the Mp3 player...and that is when it started giving me problems.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Sorry, I fixed it last night....I figured out that creative hides a boot menu in thier Mp3 players..you have to hold the off button then hard reset...

It got me some options to clean up and reinstall the firmware, and then the problem was fixed!!

Sweet....I am now listening to the goodness that is The Duskfall...

Sorry, I fixed it last night....I figured out that creative hides a boot menu in thier Mp3 players..you have to hold the off button then hard reset...

It got me some options to clean up and reinstall the firmware, and then the problem was fixed!!

Sweet....I am now listening to the goodness that is The Duskfall...

that is pretty heterosexual of you. not really.

http://blog.scifi.com/tech/archives/2006/12/19/9_military_tech.html

any bittorrent client you will have to keep yer eye on because they like stealing bandwidth if you do not limit, check yer event viewer logs

dude. smash that chit. fuhreal, holmes.

a letter to jesus:

dear 10 foot tall robotic jesus with laser beams in your eyes,

what the fuck, yo? nigga, you knew this shit would be exploited.

now all the stores are crowded. a nigga has trouble getting batteries an shit.

i'm just sayin'. damn.

sincerely,

casek