Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SPRACK ATTACK

MARDI GRAS 2006

who's celebrating carnival, and how?

i'm going to new orleans sunday through wednesday.

monday night there's a big, all-night lundi gras party at tipitina's featuring galactic, klezmer all stars and dj soul sister.

none of these musicians are really my thing (at all), but its supposed to be fun and there's lots of wacky kids with "party favors," and that IS my thing.

the show ends tuesday morning, at which point i will stumble back onto the streets of new orleans in all my chunked and spunked out glory and attempt to survive the rest of the day.

god bless catholics

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Been there twice. Shit's insane.

I'm doing the art kid, Fat Tuesday celebration and street parade in my hood....and oddly enough...I was thinking about taking pics. Its usually one hell of a good time.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Steve knows the deal.

I seen Galactic at the House of Blues in LA. Shit was insane. About Mardi-Gras... Nothing major cooking in this city.

I'm glad ya'll find my city amusing,im going to a p-rade later tonight,if any of you folks on here are coming down,feel free to hit me up,im always down to show tourists love

Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@Feb 23 2006, 07:03 PM

I'm glad ya'll find my city amusing,im going to a p-rade later tonight,if any of you folks on here are coming down,feel free to hit me up,im always down to show tourists love

used to be my city too...

i miss it.

it will be mine again in JULY!!!!

Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@Feb 23 2006, 06:03 PM

st charles is wHere its at!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this