Hawaiian Borrow..

goodtimes105

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NewKoncept@Feb 20 2006, 12:12 AM

shit.jpg

shit broke the golden rule...  dont eat and draw!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry devour got to start over :yuck:  :shook:

ok i think the leaves spelling your name works better than the original concept anyway!

devour by newkon

devour.jpg

and----------thanks again for bangin one out for me... it was dope

newkon

-------------

defcomfour

Originally posted by NewKoncept+Feb 20 2006, 02:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NewKoncept - Feb 20 2006, 02:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NewKoncept@Feb 20 2006, 12:12 AM

shit.jpg

shit broke the golden rule...  dont eat and draw!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry devour got to start over :yuck:  :shook:

ok i think the leaves spelling your name works better than the original concept anyway!

devour by newkon

devour.jpg

and----------thanks again for bangin one out for me... it was dope

newkon

-------------

defcomfour

[/b]

fuckin sick character New Koncept, thanx man

Originally posted by waterdrinker@Feb 19 2006, 10:33 PM

just how much paint? haha what about tommorow cause i dont have school?hit me up and we can meet somewhere...how da hell did the wall fall through?lol

sorry-- no can today. i gotta work. i'm off tomorrow (tuesday) though. i'm not even sure exactly how much paint i have it's at least enough so i can do a full color piece and there'd be a few extra cans. i guess it's not much compared to the days of "pulling carts" and coming off with like 60 cans at a time...but it's all i need right now. had a spot we were supposed to paint. i guess the manager or whoever said it would be ok and then at the last minute his boss said it wasn't ok, after we got all the paint. we used like 3 cans each on some quickies and i still have the rest of the paint. pm don't work on here so if you can paint tomorrow just hit up my email.

i cant paint during the school week because i usually dont get home until like 5 or 6 plus im staying at a relatives house for the week.what about saturday?no matter what time.but i only have like 2 cans as of now.i lost my supplier lol. so if you can hook me up with a couple of cans and i just payed for it that would be cool.i got the buff and caps.maybe ill email you once i figure out how to use it lol

Originally posted by NewKoncept@Feb 19 2006, 04:38 AM

WHY By NEWKON

why.jpg

yo yo yo!!! I stayed up late to do this for you. I thought it might look better black and white... or is my tired ass ready it sleep? It fricken 3:40 am. You owe me one!

oh if you want i'll color it. just let me know

NEWKON

_______

DC4

oh shit dude... thanks... about owing you one that's a for sure... i'll do your name just give me time... it'd be dope if you colored it...