Hawaiian Borrow..

goodtimes105

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NewKoncept+Feb 22 2006, 11:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NewKoncept - Feb 22 2006, 11:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-overloadr1r@Feb 19 2006, 11:25 PM

NEWKON CAN U DO MY NAME THX BRO ILL HIT U BACK UP!!!

BEAR CHRACTER LOL...

OVERLOADER

ARS :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

overload by newkon

overloader.jpg

ayo sorry took so long, ive been hella busy! Hope you like it... thought a demented bear would be sick! yea my mind is kind of out there like that

holla,

Newkon

--------------

DEFCOM4

[/b]

DOPPPE!

Originally posted by ItsACar+Feb 22 2006, 02:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ItsACar - Feb 22 2006, 02:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-goodtimes105@Feb 15 2006, 05:56 PM

LOOK by NEWKONCEPT

LOOK___Lego.jpg

NEWKONCEPT by LOOK

*pending*

One my favorite Exchanges.

[/b]

AYO ION...

Here you go homie. I hope it's one of your new favorites! again good lookin out with the exchange. Your newkon is high quality shit bro.

ion by newkon

ionlego.jpg

newkon

------------

defcomfour

ill do one ... but uuuuuuh im kinda new to 12 oz, what do you write? :shy: um would you like me to do a lego one for you to? im kinda establishing the lego character as my sig. just incase you didnt notice, i got a lego guy in in all my pieces that came after my exchange with bies. i got 7 more peoples to do BUT .................... WHENEVER SOMEONE PUMPS OUT MY NAME I CUT THEM IN LINE AND DO THERES FIRST. hint hint :innocent: if i recieve the love, i give the love.

Originally posted by SURVIVED ABORTION+Feb 24 2006, 02:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SURVIVED ABORTION - Feb 24 2006, 02:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-phickyou808@Feb 23 2006, 06:56 PM

for all you wirters. just a quick thing. and for ION.

DO NOT> bomb Haliewa eats. the owner is a dope writer. so RESPECT the place. aight. mahaloz.

-yea

whos this and who owns the shop

[/b]

dont whore up this this thread with irrelivant shit.. besides if you dont know you shouldnt know.