Hawaiian Borrow..

goodtimes105

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NewKoncept@Feb 23 2006, 04:19 PM

ill do one ... but uuuuuuh im kinda new to 12 oz, what do you write? :shy: um would you like me to do a lego one for you to? im kinda establishing the lego character as my sig. just incase you didnt notice, i got a lego guy in in all my pieces that came after my exchange with bies. i got 7 more peoples to do BUT .................... WHENEVER SOMEONE PUMPS OUT MY NAME I CUT THEM IN LINE AND DO THERES FIRST. hint hint  :innocent:  if i recieve the love, i give the love.

i write AGNST and since you've been busting that crazy funky lego stuff with everyone else, i like see something different. feel free to do whatever you want, your the crazy skrilla!

much love

Originally posted by alwayshigh+Feb 23 2006, 07:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alwayshigh - Feb 23 2006, 07:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NewKoncept@Feb 23 2006, 04:19 PM

ill do one ... but uuuuuuh im kinda new to 12 oz, what do you write? :shy: um would you like me to do a lego one for you to? im kinda establishing the lego character as my sig. just incase you didnt notice, i got a lego guy in in all my pieces that came after my exchange with bies. i got 7 more peoples to do BUT .................... WHENEVER SOMEONE PUMPS OUT MY NAME I CUT THEM IN LINE AND DO THERES FIRST. hint hint  :innocent:  if i recieve the love, i give the love.

i write AGNST and since you've been busting that crazy funky lego stuff with everyone else, i like see something different. feel free to do whatever you want, your the crazy skrilla!

much love

[/b]

oh hey man, i know what you write. i was actually refering to the guy that commented before me, BAAAAAAAAAARF. but its good you wrote that to me because now i know not to do a lego piece for you.

newkon

Originally posted by NewKoncept@Feb 23 2006, 04:19 PM

ill do one ... but uuuuuuh im kinda new to 12 oz, what do you write? :shy: um would you like me to do a lego one for you to? im kinda establishing the lego character as my sig. just incase you didnt notice, i got a lego guy in in all my pieces that came after my exchange with bies. i got 7 more peoples to do BUT .................... WHENEVER SOMEONE PUMPS OUT MY NAME I CUT THEM IN LINE AND DO THERES FIRST. hint hint :innocent: if i recieve the love, i give the love.

shoooooots cuz. i write among.

yeah i noticed all the little lego characters. keep it up!

bait: my bad bro i was busy all day so never had to chance to finish the exchange yet.

Originally posted by baaaarf+Feb 23 2006, 10:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (baaaarf - Feb 23 2006, 10:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NewKoncept@Feb 23 2006, 04:19 PM

shoooooots cuz. i write among.

yeah i noticed all the little lego characters. keep it up!

bait: my bad bro i was busy all day so never had to chance to finish the exchange yet.

[/b]

OHHHHHHHHH... BIG WATER AMONG

LETS DO IT

Originally posted by NewKoncept+Feb 23 2006, 07:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NewKoncept - Feb 23 2006, 07:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>just jokingggggggggggggggggggg..................

wasnt sure if u wanted kalo or kimo. i think you do both right? well anyway easy solution = i made them sat both. Holla!

kimokalo.jpg

kalo and kimo by newkon (however you wanna read it)

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-JFKFC@Feb 23 2006, 09:25 PM

vampire001.jpg

kimo.jpg

ok here's newkon's character and kimo. hope you guys like them.

thank you new kon had me going thier

i was starting to think everyone on 12 oz hated me

yo jfkfc i get urs up soon

thanks a lot