Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goodtimes105

Hawaiian Borrow..

In no way are we trying to take credit for this idea. we are just putting to work a good idea made up by some famous writers(BATES,REVOK,TOTEM etc)..

again "The Exchange" is the original, this is a reproduction of it from the aloha state.. but any one is welcome to participate.

to start off the thread

BIES by ABOVE

QkDKa_bies06.jpg

ABOVE by BIES

above.jpg

Sorry not I'm not in a crew so it would be hard to exchange one in return, but here's an exchange for DEFCOM4... Maybe the them DEFCOM Graf heads could put out a newkon one...

Holla

IMG_2189.jpg

cheeee heee this thread is bangin.anyone wanna "hawaiian borrow"?

sly buggah i go exchange with you?ask your friend baser if he like too?

VAYS ONES-CURSED 2 DECAY

Originally posted by MAGS156+Feb 16 2006, 11:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAGS156 - Feb 16 2006, 11:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-goodtimes105@Feb 15 2006, 11:57 PM

BIES by NEWKONCEPT

BIES__Angler.jpg

NEWKONCEPT by BIES

*pending*

is that a gillygofang ?

[/b]

huh?.................

the fish, from a book when I was a kid havent seen it in a long time , not saying anyone is biting it's hot , just wondering if that was what it was from?

I googled it no pics though too old

no man that shit is from my head... the only idea i got was off of mc escher. you knowwho he is? he does some crazy shit playing tricks on your eyes with his paintings. anyway, he has one that a group of fishes turns into birds. thats my insipration for this one. thought it would be cool if none of the fish had a mouth, but only seemed like they did because of the others angler! oh well dont wanna tell my life story but hey you asked!

but if you like thanks :king:

newkon

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now