f*ck you january 06

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Jan 31 2006, 10:53 PM

well one of them has to be the 'best yet'.

I'm making a serious effort to make my 27th year one of the best ever.

Oppourtunity favors the well prepared.

good luck on your quest.

for me it's been more about ups and downs

of course amazingly great things have happened to me in life

it just was never on a yearly trend type of deal.

the year i graduated from college was very cool in many aspects for example (the graduation, getting a job in my field), but that year some horrible shit happened also (spending months looking for that job, only to get one and be fired for failing a drug test, having to go through it all again, also, having to call 911 for my bf at the time, who had just busted his head wide open after a bad fall and spent ten days in the hospital, and sept11).

January was a good start for me. Now we're in Feb, it's my birthday, I'm about to move out into the area I've always wanted to, about to clear all my debts and I've got solid plans in place to be in the U.S by the end of the year. 06 is shaping up to be awesome.

Guest imported_Europe

This January started of really good, then it slowly started to suck more and more, like all Januarys do. It ended at rock bottom and now February is the worst ever. Hope things change up later this month.

2005 (mainly the second half) absolutely rocked for me! 06 has been ok so far too got to leave australia for a while to clear my head and see the world....

But now i'm in a grimey ass hostel in hongkong walking the streets doing aimless, feeling dissaponted that the famous 12ozer who lives here is in newyork.