Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bronxcutie

Starting a Blackbook

I've never done a blackbook before, I just thought it would be nice to start one-- I always feared if I started one someone would steal it before I got the chance to see it, but I mean what do I have to lose a $2.00 sketch book? (I really do hope that I eventually get it back though)

Anyway I was wondering if anyone was interested.

My email is mztriz@gmail.com

Originally posted by edogg@Jan 24 2006, 09:56 AM

yo tambien

^^ :haha: :haha:

i do belive that their already is one of these on this site but the list might be super long to get on so i guess this migh be and ok idea. but to do a blackbook?

OMG I WUD LUV 4 U TO GET MY ADDRESS, THAT WUD B SO KEWL IF U, SOMEONE WHO HAS NO CREDENTIALS AT ALL OR ANY KIND OF KNOWLEDGE OF WHO YOU ARE. I WUD LUV IT.

Sorry but all youre gonna get is a bunch of sticker geeks.

Okay, it's going to be sent to the first person today. I'm not exactly sure how this is going to work out but I'll try to get everyone in this thread (that wanted in) in the book.

seriously.. instead of tryin to get ur name out by drawin in a sketch book (that u already own) why dont u spend some actually painting....illegaly...

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Jan 30 2006, 11:04 PM

OMG I WUD LUV 4 U TO GET MY ADDRESS, THAT WUD B SO KEWL IF U, SOMEONE WHO HAS NO CREDENTIALS AT ALL OR ANY KIND OF KNOWLEDGE OF WHO YOU ARE. I WUD LUV IT.

Sorry but all youre gonna get is a bunch of sticker geeks.

I want ur book 2 n address :haha:

y u get a junk book. should have bought the 10 dollor sketchbook at borders. it has that cool cloth on it and its black and has a shit load of pages.

you euphoric...can i send you a couplke my sticks to hit on your book? i dont feel liek getting the whole damn thing ill just put 3 them in an envelope and send em to you...if you down email me rogan181@yahoo

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this