Coachella 2006

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

must agree smashing pumkins live is awesome..

i just gotta see portishead though since i missed out on them so many years ago..

oohh fatlip.. with this line up you know there are gong to be so many onstage collaborations its gonna "ridic" (copyrighted by dumy)

time to call my moms and have her prep the couch and stock up on poptarts...its gonna be a looong week

This is not the lineup for coachella... Go to their website and you will see no lineup posted yet, on the messageboard however this was made as a lineup that someone wanted to see play. besides quasimoto can never play live from what i heard. Its the way he tracks his voice and then records it that gives it that crazy sound. Thats why he can never play live.

This would of been a sick lineup tho. Word is Gold Bond.

H5000

Originally posted by dowmagik@Jan 24 2006, 11:18 PM

corgan has wanted the band to get back together for a while, last year he even put an ad in a chicago newspaper to tell about it. i never heard about any of this tho...fucking ill! time to start saving my change...sp live in 95 was the best show ive ever seen, straight up.

i read an interview with corgan saying he wanted to reform SP, but he hand't talked to james or darcy for about 8 and 6 years each. it didn't seem realistic at all. if i don't get to see 'em live after they reform for a bit i'll be heated.