Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SpanishBrown1704.CMK.

Coachella 2006

the magic numbers are the shit... atleast i thought they put on a show... make it a priority to check them out

I've made it to Bonnaroo for 4 years from Boston. Last time I went I got a 500 dollar reckless driving charge in VA. Cop pulled us over as we were smoking a bowl, van LITTERED in beer bottles. I guess the guy didn't want to do all the paperwork and just let us go with a ticket. I stopped smoking weed and never really got down on the hippie jam band shit. I was looking forward to Lollapalooza (SP) last year (2 years?) but it got cancelled. Maybe I can make a trip out to CA, visit broseph and see some good music. =)

I live less than 2 hours from this and I keep not getting my shit in order to go. This year I will have to make it.

In 2000 it was much more like a rave than it has been since ... it’s a good mix now ... and this venue ....OMG

I went to a rave at this venue in 2000 (before the county set an ordinance that all events have to end at 2am) it was so chill to be on the grass watching the sun come up over the mountains.

....so fuckin there...

although each year gets better...the ticket price seems to double each year as well..

i'mma do an orange show concert listing as well since its on the way ..county wise

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this