MEET THE BARKERS

grspr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Jan 13 2006, 03:02 PM

The one time I watched that show, I just said to myself "oh, so this is what happened to that stupid blonde from Pacific Blue........ she got fat."

The end.

cast.jpg

Whats up AC Slater? You bitch.

HAHAHAHA HELL YEAH FUCK THAT BITCH AND FUCK SLATER ILL THROW THAT NIGGA IN THE TRASH CAN EARLZ...I HATE THESE NIGGAS BECAUSE THEY'RE RICH AND THEY GETTING RICHER BY HAVING THESE GAY ASS REALITY SHOWS. I FUCKING HATE HOLLYWOOD B. A NIGGA LIKE ME SHOULD HAVE A SHOW, NOT THIS LAME, NIGGA HAS "CADILLAC" TATTED ON HIS TORSO, SHOOT THIS HOMO PLEASE.

MERO MLBC

DIE SLOW

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by boogie hands@Jan 13 2006, 07:42 PM

grown men that dress like 14 year olds look fucking ridiculous.

i hate blink 182 as much as anyone else, but i can respect anyone who can make loot and still dress the way they want.

i'd rather dress like a 14 year old boy, than a yuppie in a suit.

but don't get me mistaken, the TV show still blows doggie shit

Guest KING BLING

SKinny white kid from a suburban band that makes depressing cliche music or otherwise meaningless angst noise - wears pants lower than the tee shirt hoods in South Philly but without the shirt to cover the shit no one wants to see - walks around interior designers and tourist horse trainers acting like he just shot Tupac and was carrying his head through Compton, HE IS JUST THAT HARD - weighs less than his girl friend and wears hats like 80% of Myspaces "I rack ball caps and wife beaters because its ironic that I'm white and dressed like Lil' John" - would actually do a reality show, which makes sense because so many well respected people have done this...Flava Flav is all about revolution, he just likes blonde white girls and attention cause 9-1-1 is a joke....

My soon to be ex hears this shit and a lot all the time and thus is soon to be my ex...

Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 13 2006, 05:05 PM

shes hot as fuck i dont know who is trying to say shes not

ive always judged hotness on how a girl looks with no make up (which is why i generally dont date girls who wear lots of make up) and i stand by my word.....she looks like a bag of assholes. plus shes a fucking idiot. all im saying is i would do a little better.....actually i have done better.