Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
grspr

MEET THE BARKERS

Originally posted by heavyLox@Jan 13 2006, 02:43 PM

who the fuck are the Barkers? and why do they have a show?

its just like the osbounes but instead of ozzie it is travis barker from blink 182 and his new playboy model wife .

i vote this show sucks ass.

man that dude is such a fucking nerd. if it wasn't for the fact that he's covered in tattoos and plays in a band, he'd look like a total fucking dweeb.

Originally posted by 6024+Jan 13 2006, 01:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (6024 - Jan 13 2006, 01:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-heavyLox@Jan 13 2006, 02:43 PM

its just like the osbounes but instead of ozzie it is travis barker from blink 182 and his new playboy model wife .

[/b]

ahhh.

is he always going chirp chirp on his boost mobile phone?

The one time I watched that show, I just said to myself "oh, so this is what happened to that stupid blonde from Pacific Blue........ she got fat."

The end.

cast.jpg

Whats up AC Slater? You bitch.

yo grspr nice to see you man, did you settle into a place yet? and i cant tell if i like this show either but i watch it. i also cant tell if i think his chick is hot in some weird way.

ok this is off topic, kinda, but.

on the new bun.b cd with the travis barker produced track, is that travis rapping or 'skinhead rob'

and if its rob, who the fucks that?

I came on 12oz to post a "Meet the Barkers" thread. And this was at the top of the forum... Strange. The show is ridiculous.

He calls his wife "Mama" and occasionally "mom." Which is fucking weird if you ask me.

Also, Blink 182 is big, but he has to split the money with the rest of the band. How the fuck do they have all this fucking money. They're buying each other cars and throwing $100,000 parties and shit. Plus their house was probably a cool 8-10 Million. Where the fuck is it coming from? His clothing line is ass. Maybe his wife is making some loot some how?

By the way, there are people in Beverly Hills that are like professional "networkers." They don't really do thing but hang out and run errands for the rich and famous. They make a shit load of money like setting people up together for business deals and shit. I really don't get it...

his wife is like former miss usa or some shit, and she is an actress who has made bank on a bunch of dumb shit. and he has blink 182 and i think another band. he does tons of ads and shit for money, he has shoes and a clothing line. and i bet he pulls in some bank for having a show on mtv. c'mon now hes ballin.

Yeah, he's definitely baller status. But he looks like a dirty classless fuck. Tattoos can be cool, but Idunno - it looks real dumb on this dude (and half the dudes on the myspace thread).

I see those magazine ads for the cellphone with this dude and there's all these groupies trying to get a piece.

what i hate about him is that he thinks hes hot shit with all those tattoos. he NEVER wears a shirt. him and his wife went horseriding in this one i saw the other day and he showed up at the place with no shirt and baggy ass dickies hanging all low. what a tool.

well to the people who don't like the show, why the fuck do you watch it, hahh....i watch it cause his wife is fuckin hot...and i dont care if you disagree

Originally posted by why write?@Jan 13 2006, 05:30 PM

well to the people who don't like the show, why the fuck do you watch it, hahh....i watch it cause his wife is fuckin hot...and i dont care if you disagree

More importantly.....

HE is fucking hot..

Lisp and all....

Originally posted by 6024+Jan 13 2006, 02:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (6024 - Jan 13 2006, 02:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-heavyLox@Jan 13 2006, 02:43 PM

[/b]

but Ozzie was GOOD at shit, blink 182 all around sucks. SO its not 'just' like that.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this