happy bday my homie sparoism

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Sparoism

Thanks...I went to start a new job today and turns out my ID expired!! HA HA! And, since I don't feel like spending my birthday at the DMV, it can wait. I made the appointment though.

So, I made it to 32.

If I make it past 33, then I've outlived-

1. Jesus Christ (RIP)

2. John Belushi (RIP)

3. My own expectations

4. Lots and lots of other people

Now, I don't want anybody to take out a life insurance policy on me till December 28, 2007. That's all I ask.

Now, commence to drinking.

Guest Sparoism

First of many beers of the night...

Me and the lady are gonna watch "Cool Hand Luke" tonight.

That movie makes jail look...well...not too bad- at least it looks like it would have been fun if I was locked up with Paul Newman.

Oh, and I was a C-section. It was surely a sign of things to come. Cutting, blood, pain, drama, hospital stays, all of that.

I normally postpone all of my B-day partying till New Year's, then check into the Betty Ford Clinic for some much-needed rest and recuperation once the decadence ends.

I'm aiming for an end to the festivities in July, barring police intervention. I hope they have a room ready.