STICKERS 101

levbot>>>LTP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got those half page dhl ones too. I didn't know this until just recently but prisma color markers suck for stickers because they fade so easily. Anyone have any tips on which markers to use for best markers to use for stickers?

• 2 weeks later...

Please for fucks sake, do simple shit on your stickers...people walking on the street (including writers like me) are not gonna stop for every "ill 5 hour wildstyle on a little paper sticker"

I only do hollow throw ups on stickers, you dont have to slow down or stop to read it...

Please for fucks sake, do simple shit on your stickers...people walking on the street (including writers like me) are not gonna stop for every "ill 5 hour wildstyle on a little paper sticker"

I only do hollow throw ups on stickers, you dont have to slow down or stop to read it...

Agreed.... Keep it Simple Stupid. And if you ARE doing fills, don't use a gazillion colors.

I wish the "Props" button was still here... :(

agreed but i can see if you do it

for trading

i am gonna give a good list of places to get

stickers/sticker paper ect.

DHL>SHIP>ORDER SUPPLIES

USPS>GOT TO BOTTOM>SUPPLIES>FORMS AND LABELS(MAKE SURE THEY SAY LABEL NOT JUST A FORM)

OFFICE MAX>LABEL ISLE(THEY HAVE STICKERPAPER, HMNI STICKERS ECT.)

KINKO>GO TO BACK>LOOK IN GARBAGE

PRINTING FACTORY>GO TO BACK>LOOK IN GARBAGE

just take the USPS stickers press them onto a ink pad for stamps, this is easiest with the small priority mail ones. you will still see som of the design, but not much. to not see it at all, use Kiwi edge dressing. then write on top with a white out pen. if you want color, use paint pens or color over the white out with a permanent marker.

i am gonna give a good list of places to get

stickers/sticker paper ect.

DHL>SHIP>ORDER SUPPLIES

USPS>GOT TO BOTTOM>SUPPLIES>FORMS AND LABELS(MAKE SURE THEY SAY LABEL NOT JUST A FORM)

OFFICE MAX>LABEL ISLE(THEY HAVE STICKERPAPER, HMNI STICKERS ECT.)

KINKO>GO TO BACK>LOOK IN GARBAGE

PRINTING FACTORY>GO TO BACK>LOOK IN GARBAGE

do u have to pay for dhl and usps stickers????? neva heard of people using those..lol..IAN..COH crew..chicagos our home..

do u have to pay for dhl and usps stickers????? neva heard of people using those..lol..IAN..COH crew..chicagos our home..

^^USPS stickers are free If you go to the site it says $0.00. plus there is no shipping cost. DHL I have no idea about neva used them. Also you must be blind and deaf if you neva seen USPS stickers up. better yet seen people use them. go to paper chase and look at the sticker thread in paper chaseHere

I no every1 must b gettin fuckin pissed wiv all the chattin on about trin to get free stickers to there house an all that...

But atm am on the DHL.UK! WEBSITE.

an av gon on

order supplys an picked what i wanted.....then i got this form t fill out....

they hav sed i need an account number???????

thats all well an good....

but how the fuck do i log into DHL!?

so i can get this number?????

am onli moanin coz i really cannot find where t log in...

please help bois 'n' gurls!!!!!!!!!

cheers!