Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

pinup is online

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Nov 14 2005, 09:03 AM

And Mr. ABC, why are you never on MSN? Hmmmm?

because whenever i get on any type of chat program i get 50 im's from people i don't remember and it melts my brain. now i just stick to 12 oz and myspace. much easier to manage

Guest imported_Tesseract

Pinup supports feta in two countries where everyone is either a frog or has yellowteeth. Cant fuck with that.

Guest imported_b0b

He sent me an sms over the weekend calling me a Racaille on Saturday. Just that one word. Confusing.

Racaille - French word for Chav, except the French take it to a whole new level - we're talking gleaming white trackies and the whole pants tucked into socks thing

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Spike@Nov 14 2005, 07:31 PM

Racaille - French word for Chav, except the French take it to a whole new level - we're talking gleaming white trackies and the whole pants tucked into socks thing

Yeah those french chavs with their yellow tracksuits trousers and red baseball caps. Went to Port D' Clignacon (sp?) last time I was in Paris and it was like a mile long marlet selling only Racailel clothes; bullrot tops, adidas trainers and yellow tracksuit bottoms left, right and centre.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this