PIERCINGS.....

PiercingMan

SF1 aren't you like 13? your crossfire posts convince me...

i've been into the piercing thing for a while. i removed my frenums about 2 months back and let 'em close, now all i've got is my ears. gauging is NOT an sf thing. its everywhere. i don't try to justify why i do it or why it intrigues me, it simply does that. its such an experience (frenum), and though most of you have no interest in having that particular experience--i wanted it, i enjoy it. i'm sure there is some freudian label to attach. no defense, i like it? and yeah, girls are wild about seeing it... its never been about setting myself apart from others, it just appeals to me...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fermentor666@Oct 13 2005, 12:21 AM

So your name is "PiercingMan" and you're asking us about whether piercing is safe? You're ruining your credibility.

TRUE BUT I HAD NEVER SEEN THIS FUCKIN PIERCING GEE...AND I AINT TRYING TO PAY TO LEARN HOW TO DO THAT SHIT...... ANY WAYS I LEARNED HOW TO PIERCE WHEN I WAS UP IN MEXICO.....

Originally posted by theGOON@Oct 14 2005, 08:00 PM

Wow, you must be one of those braindead idiots I'm constantly screaming at. Maybe that's why you're into gageing your ears and peircing everything. You kids usually are just hipster idiots.

And dawg, I'm probably alot older than you.

Go peirce your brain, put a rod in one temple and out the other.

I sat on the edge of the counter thinking all of a sudden how vulnerable my penis felt. My eyes darted back and forth between my dick, a stainless steel 8 guage needle, and the door. I had obviously done the "squeeze test" earlier and was looking forward, in no small way, to the piercing being done.

Troy lined up the needle with the marks he had made, telling me all the while that he had done his own P.A. and that there was no "Surprise, I did it on Two instead of Three" when you do it yourself. I leaned back comfortable with the knowledge that I now knew someone who had lived through it, and that somehow, all those people on BME had come before.

After some deep breaths, Troy asked, "Do you want me to tell you when?" and all I could muster was "Uhhh...." before he went to work. The pain.......It was intense. Never in my life have I felt anything like it. Troy stopped half way saying "Your doing good, keep breathing". "Is it done?" I croaked, looking over and seeing my girlfriend as pale as a bleached sheet clutching her hand to her mouth. "No......but I've got good news", he said, "We're halfway."

Knowing what was coming this time, I figured I'd be a little more graceful in handling the pain, but I gave a big grunt anyways and swore though clenched teeth. Now the needle is though and Im looking at myself in a whole new way. "You did it" I say to myself. Now its ten minutes since the piercing and I'm jokingly practicing the "weiner wakeup" in the mirror until a sudden sharp pain reminds me to grow up.

Aftercare was not as big a problem as I thought it would be. I cleaned it whenever I showered and wore a condom with gauze for the first few days to stop any leakage. At the risk of sounding like a tampax commercial, I had heavier days and lighter days, but it stopped around day 4. I cant say I felt the discomfort during peeing that I've read so much about. I peed about half an hour after it was done and felt fine, and even began to look forward to getting the clots out, just because I knew it meant healing. Morning erections were, I admit, originally painful enough to wake me up, but that went away within a week or so.

You people are all fucking sick.

Originally posted by SF1+Oct 14 2005, 08:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Oct 14 2005, 08:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-theGOON@Oct 14 2005, 08:00 PM

Wow, you must be one of those braindead idiots I'm constantly screaming at. Maybe that's why you're into gageing your ears and peircing everything. You kids usually are just hipster idiots.

And dawg, I'm probably alot older than you.

Go peirce your brain, put a rod in one temple and out the other.

[/b]

you still need to learn to spell. and i'm far from a hipster, far too ugly for that. pierce my brain, good one, DAWG.

lolz