***the LAWS (crew)***

suphertexas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont be ignorent. looking for the only white boy. Race doesnt mean shit. he may be the first to unload in your back cause your the only boy ot there with a head so big.

thats mean. i just want to shoot the guy in the friendliest way possible. like in the toe. and he doesnt have a big head. not for a stinky mexican anyhow. race means everything. plus you know, who cares about head size. half of the hats i own dont fit anymore. so damn. the cubs are gonna have to go another season without my cranial support. i bet you feel bad now.

thats mean. i just want to shoot the guy in the friendliest way possible. like in the toe. and he doesnt have a big head. not for a stinky mexican anyhow. race means everything. plus you know, who cares about head size. half of the hats i own dont fit anymore. so damn. the cubs are gonna have to go another season without my cranial support. i bet you feel bad now.

:( sorry...maby u can get a new hat?

i find it fucking hillarious that a home depot had a graffiti writer do something for em... and try using the montana stocks on that paint the black ones with the yellow dot... works pretty good for a thin line... and ny fats ofcourse...

thanks for all the love on that home depot mural.

i used some of my own on that wall. then they paid for $100 worth of montana from a local graff shop here and then i pulled a whole cart of american accents and painters touch from the shelves. i took of alot more than i should have since they were going to let me have all the paint i "used" for the mural. haha! it was a good score if you ask me.

that's crazy how spoiled some of you kids are with your montana hahaha ... all the free paint but i made them by me another 100 dollars worth. that's the shit. you learned to paint with krylon than i'm guessing?... oh and that dmise canvas up there is the shit... you selling it?

Archived