earn less!

isor357

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it seems Isor answered the question about growing up. Your "hard core thuggin" gangster talk doesn't stand for much on the internet, but I'm sure you are the much talked about "big man on campus." This is also a good example of how college does little to prepare people for the real world. You don't have financial problems. Wanting a new computer is not even remotely a financial problem. If you actually did have one, that hefty chunk of money you throw at a diploma would probably go to things like rent and electricity. Or if you were really hard up, you could put a few extra dollars towards whatever kegger your trying to get to by selling that computer your on right now. Well in either case, have fun in Canada. Maybe when it gets "way-too-cold, my dude!" up there you can move to the Caribbean.

SF, I was just being sarcastic (as usual) about the gas comment. The prices up there and in Europe make ours look great. And about the cameras, I wasn't agreeing with having them there. I was just pointing out that the people that put them there do so under the logic "It deters crime", and moving out of the country because they inhibit your ability to commit crimes is certainly proving those people right.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Sep 27 2005, 09:29 PM

Military = War

Meaning if you joing the military regardless of whatever is going on at the time, BE PREPARED TO GO TO WAR.

If you dont want to go to war dont join the military simple as that.

The military is a good place to earn a living.

Alot of people are misinformed about it. These are usually the people who desert and bitch and moan about how they hate it. They just dont know what theyre getting themselves into. Inform yourself, if theres any doubt, then dont do it. Because you cant just give a two week notice once all the shit is final.

Well put. Infantry might not be the best place for a pacifist looking for college money. And college might not be the best place for other personality types. Things can change quickly, and if you don't want to get stuck in a war don't join the people who fight them.

I was watching the news a few days before the second storm came ashore. A news reporter had stopped in at local gas stations to speak with the owners. Asking why they had raised their prices before the storm they replied that it was in response to increased rates doled to them by their distributors. It made enough sense and i dismissed it as annoying.

Before i left this morning i looked at gasbuddy.com to see if cheap fuel was near my travel route. What i noticed was that BP statins within 10 miles of each other had 30 cent differences in their prices. SO..... what the fuck...I dont believe for a second that these stations go through a different distributor. I could understand maybe BP in Detroit stations being 30 cents different than BP in Chicago or Grand Rapids. Shit like this makes it real difficult for me to look favorably upon arab americans. The one guy said that to drop his prices and be slightly cheaper than other local stations would put him out of buisness in less than 2 months.

It seems to me that you would always want to be a little bit cheaper than your competitor. You make up the difference as more people purchase your gas. The Mobil station by my house is usually more expensive than Speedway. The Speedway usually has 5 or 6 cars at it and the Mobil is normally empty. Furthermore. As people gas up they go in and buy smokes drinks snacks and the like

If these stations were more competitive the consumer would be able to do a little better

Arab Americans? What the hell are you talking about? Pakistanis run most of the gas stations! That is definately one thing I hate about Americans (and I was born in America) Is that most of us will say yeah, man, you know Yomo , the Chinese dude, Well Actually Yomo is from Malaysia which is thousands of miles away from China.And when he says to you I'm not from China, I'm from Malaysia. The typical American will say something like "yeah,I knew you were from somewhere over there" As If America is the center of the planet and everywhere else is just lumped into convenient little categories, but, enough on that.

When you go into subway and ask for a turkey sandwich and the price for a 12'' turkey sub is $4.89 for example. And then you go to Quiznos and get a sub a few days later and the price is $5.36 do you hate the guy from argentina who works behind the counter at quiznos. I friggin Hate those Argentinan Americans and their turkey prices. This is America

dukes, get used to getting gouged whenever they get the chance to. It doesn't matter where theyre from. I walk by plenty of "african american" crackheads in my neighborhood everyday who would probably ambush you, knock you over the nugget and vic you for $12.35 happily. would that cause you to look upon african americans unfavorably? I'll say it again, this is America, the cutthroat culture that we live in. Americans. be prepared to meet with more swindlers, and they come in all sizes shapes and colors

Originally posted by Dawood@Sep 28 2005, 09:19 PM

Arab Americans? What the hell are you talking about? Pakistanis run most of the gas stations!

Definitely don't mix the two up, either. Pakistanis are total fucking assholes. There's a good reason the entire generally pacifist and accepting country of India hates them so much.

around here they own all the gas stations and party stores. Or atleast a commanding majority... Shrewd buisness men or not i just feel like they always trying to get over. I have a difficult time liking people i outright dont trust. Resist conforming to western culture. Confrontational, loud, and always starting shit. I didnt come to these conclusions overnight. The one thing that always bothered me is the tax scam. You get buisness tax credit or some shit as an immigrant. Once you been here for a while you start paying taxes. So when it comes time to pay them taxes they import a relative and so the cycle continues. I worked at an elementry school in the office after highschool and noticed that most of the arab kids were getting free lunch. Looking out the windown you would see their moms getting out of nice ass cars wearing expensive clothes. Its just shit like that. NO shame whatsoever. I just call it how i see it. Nevertheless i do like La Shish. And that Garlic sauce you get at Arab resturants is the shit. They tip well also

Originally posted by Dawood@Sep 28 2005, 10:19 PM

I walk by plenty of "african american" crackheads in my neighborhood everyday who would probably ambush you, knock you over the nugget and vic you for $12.35 happily. would that cause you to look upon african americans unfavorably?

Ive been mugged by black kids 3 times. Once in my own bed and no. I harbor no resentment against them whatsoever. I appreciate every race and culture aside from arab and chaldean.

Seems like there is some serious arab racism going on in this thread. I guess it's the popular Bush opinion swaying the 12 oz. masses. Well, I guess since I know plenty of Arabs, Pakistanis, Indians, Malaysians, etc. on a personal basis I can speak from a different perspective. if the only encounter you had with arabs or pakistanis is the shady liquor store owner then, I can tell you from experience that Arabs and pakistanis are just like everone else, theres some rotten ones, but the overwhelming majority of them are decent people.

Isor, why don't you appreciate Arab culture but you do appreciate for example..... Haitians. (not that I think anything is wrong with haitians,Its just that you said you appreciate all cultures and I was just wondering why you excluded arabs and call me uncultured, but,I don't even know what a chaldean is.

SF, they're pakistanis

no hes asking what region theyre from, as in what they should be called

anyone from latin america/south america/mexico are callled latins or hispanics

afircans are called africans

euros euros

anyone from like asia china/mongolia/japan/koreans/vietnamese and so on are called asian

and arabs iraq/iran/saudis/palis/what have you are called arabs

where do pakistanis fall? arabs or asians? or other?

I was under the impression that Pakistan was an Arab country, as in Middle East with brown (Arab looking) people and camels and sand and Allah and all that. If I'm wrong then you can explain to me how I'm wrong without calling me a racist. I didn't say anything bad about them I simply asked how they aren't considered Arab.

For example if somebody is white they are called caucasian. Not french or Irish or english, just white or caucasian or European. Caucasian being the race and France or Ireland being the country.

So is Pakistan not in the Midle East? Are the people not of the Arab race? I'm just asking.

Originally posted by isor357@Sep 30 2005, 02:23 AM

I worked at an elementry school in the office after highschool and noticed that most of the arab kids were getting free lunch. Looking out the windown you would see their moms getting out of nice ass cars wearing expensive clothes. Its just shit like that. NO shame whatsoever. I just call it how i see it. Nevertheless i do like La Shish. And that Garlic sauce you get at Arab resturants is the shit. They tip well also

what do you mean they were getting free lunch? their parents packed their lunch for them?

and oh no some arab kids mum was wearing nice clothes and driving a nice car, youd better harbour resentment for their race for the rest of your life.

get over it you sound like a bitter, sooky, little bitch

you said it. All ive had experience with is the shady arab party store owner.

A few years back i was working real close to a Tubbys sandwich shop. I probably 4 sandwiches from them a week for over a year. Thats probably close to 80 a month until one day my car broke down and i had to sleep outside work. I had no phone. The next morning i went to Tubbys and asked the owners son if i could use his phone to call a tow truck. The little pecker refused me and then wouldnt come outside to fight. I was about to kick his ass inside his funky ass sandwich shop. Then he told his old man. Next thing i know 3 of his cousins, his brother and his dad are trying to jump me. I had to lock up shop.

Example 2- Highschool i catch a chaldean kid going through my locker. He had taken a half ounce of hydro from my bag broke up in dimes. Long story short I drop this kid and got suspended. The police liason finds my shit in his pocket he ends up getting arrested for possession with intent. He told the administrators that it was my weed & exactly what he had done. I told them that he wasnt in my locker, he started shit for no reason and played dumb about the shrubs. After school there are no fewer than 40 arab kids at my moms For the rest of my senior year i carried my skateboard everywhere because groups of these faggots were always trying to catch me alone. Now if these fucking douchebags had handled their own and kept out of my shit or in the first example had that fuck just let me make a 2 mintue phone call things would have been different. Instead they got their families and their boys involved.

I dont give a fuck what. I didnt intend the turn this into a arab bashing forum. I dont know any pakistanis but its close enough to arabia that i suppose they probably suck to.

Anyways they treat their women like shit and are into that terrorist shit.

That being said im sure there are decent chaldeans or arabs around. Ive never met one. All the ones i meet are cocky arrogant or bitch made pussies

Originally posted by isor357@Sep 30 2005, 03:36 PM

Anyways they treat their women like shit and are into that terrorist shit.

sounds like midwestern white men

and man come to sydney if you want to see gangs of middle easterners roaming around starting shit. its not because of their race its because theyre a minority and they think they have to form a mob to protect themsleves, sure i hate it and think theyre absolute gronks but the same thing happens in minoritys everywhere its got nothing to do with their race.

SF- I wasn't calling you a racist, In my opinion, I didn't see you make a racist statement, It was some of the the other posts that were clearly racist back on page 1 .

Anyway, No, among arabs, Pakistanis aren't considered arabs.

If you want to generalize, People would say ,for exampe indo-pak. Or from the indo-pakistani continent.

And yeah, isor, grow up.

Originally posted by yum@Sep 29 2005, 10:35 PM

what do you mean they were getting free lunch? their parents packed their lunch for them?

No, not bagged lunches, Detective Dipshit.

In America there are welfare programs that were created to keep poor kids from going hungry. If you're poor, you qualify for a reduced cost lunch in school. If you're extremely poor, you get a free lunch provided by the school. These programs are funded by tax money...

and oh no some arab kids mum was wearing nice clothes and driving a nice car, youd better harbour resentment for their race for the rest of your life.

He's pissed off about this because the immigrants can take advantage of their lack of american citizenship to slip under the radar for taxes, and then take advantage of the system further to qualify for welfare programs, even though they're making far more money than they should be making and still qualify. An American citizen, black or white, would have to sell their fancy car and not keep buying expensive new clothes in order to survive at the level of poverty required to qualify for free lunches. These people obviously have income that isn't reported.

In lots of areas, people are pissed off at Mexicans for the same reason.

I'm mad at anyone that does shit like this, because there have been plenty of times when I could have really used that $60.00 in Social Security or other taxes that got taken out of my paycheck so I could EAT more than once a day, and if they're going to keep taking it I'd at least like to hope that it's helping some poor kid somewhere that actually needs it.

wow there are members of every race that rip off the system and taxpayers, fuck i dont see you whinging about white corporate executives that take billions rather than maybe thousands and then professing your hatred for the entire caucasian race

read isores posts if you cant see people bitching about the whole arab race maybe the word 'hate' wasnt used directly but thats the jist of it

and i said i dont see people harbouring resentment for the WHOLE WHITE RACE as a result of what rich fucks do not that they dont resent the rich businessmen

I dont like anybody. Especially well off white people. Pretentious stuffy fucks. The people i associate with are multicultural, poor, disemfranchised, many are alcoholics, or addicts, most are hustlers some are artists.

& thats it. Disagree all you want. It dont matter. Go on ahead and talk your little shit. It doesn't change a thing