Should Robothruster Have A Secret Affair ?

RoboThruster

Originally posted by Dawood@Aug 3 2005, 06:59 PM

you are an idiot and I would smack the mess out of you if you said that in my presence.....I hate how you people hear of one story , about some sick maniac in the middle east who did something stupid and then you say "thats how they roll over there"  What about bubba who lives in a trailerpark in Nebraska who comes home drunk beats the hell out of his girlfriend and then rapes her 8 year old daughter?

Oh , I guess thats how we roll, huh....punk. Don't make general statements about a whole continent based on your narrow minded views.

You and your lame verbal threats. Next you're going to be threatening to fly a plane into my place of work.

I guess you're right, the Indian continent doesn't treat their women that badly, I only making that joke about muslim countries. The anal rape and "called a whore" were uncalled for as well, I forgot that all they do is stone women to death for things like that, not degrade them.

Raping 8 year old daughters is how the trailer trash rolls. And the whole state of Nebraska.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I would tell you you should do it. But then if I was in your shoes I dont know if I would. Its messed up growing up and being all sensable and shit. Its all about weather you want to mess around like a kid, and have one of those kid type relationships for a little (wouldnt be too bad), but if your trying to bag a lady for reals, don't do it.

But seriously, if you do it, just make sure it doesnt get back to her pops, thats all that matters.

a coworker down the hall is an awesome dude

he is also a hindi indian

and is betrothed, which he was totally down for

he and this chick are getting married in two weeks

i don't think they've even met

it is pretty damn hard to overcome those cultural differences

unless of course

she just wants a wild story for herself about that sexy dude shit hit once before she went home to be a good girl

A friend of mine was kind of in that situation, having a relationship with a muslim girl and having to hide from her older bro (to add detail to the picture, the bro listens to french folk music and serves jailtime on weekends). The thing was going on smoothly for a year or so I believe, and the bro found out recently.

They cant really see each other any more right now, but they're both moving to the same town next year, where the bro will have no control over her... he basically told her she could do the fuck she wanted as long as she didn't see my friend when she came home, thus ashaming her brother if people found out his sister was going out with a non muslim.

This is to say, Robo, that the "brother" problem may not be as clear cut as you think, and his motivations for protecting his sister may be more of a proud/reputation twist than something purely ideological.

Update-

So when I first made this thread I wasn't sure exactly how I was getting down.. There is also this other girl I've been getting to know. She's alittle older and a bit more mature and accepting of certain things (it should be noted. I've always liked girls with some bad streak or another. Its one my vices).

Anyway they are both incredible each in their own way. So I made up my mind to take the older one out and just see how things go. Then decide who I should be chasing from there.

So next night, I'm just chilling out taking care of some ish in the library at the place where we're both studying and she walks in. We say hi but she's kind of hard pressed to get some work done (and I've been keeping her up talking the past couple of nights till the wee hours in the morn since we live so close together). So I leave her to it. (To a certain extent I'm thinking its best not to let things esculate with her until I know what I'm doing)

She's at a desk near me and I'm on the computers trying to enrol in some classes. This is how we roll for a few hours until these two indian dudes come in that we both know. They aren't bad guys, they are just fun loving stoner types, but when we first were introduced to each other one of them was hitting on this girl with a quickness so there was alittle competition about it.

So these guys are acting kind of ridiculouse and the girl says "Robo, save me" . Not wanting to come off too heavy I just kind of smile and shrug. After they start talking again I walk up and sit with them and make small talk to scare them off. ("hey whats up with that stamp on your hand man? Where did you boys go tonight?" etc.)

She thanks me and we end up staying up all night. Again. I show her some graff photos on some website and I wait with her while she finishes her work. Then I walk her as far as our paths home co-incide.

5 minutes after I walk in the door she calls me. She says "Thanks for waiting with me. It was really sweet of you. *pause* you know, I didn't reject you. I don't want you thinking that". I let her know things are fine. We make some small talk then I ask if she wants me to come over and talk about it. She like "no no no ...its late".

So I lie down, think for another 5 minutes decide that "no its late" means "yes but I'm too shy to say it", get up brush my teeth and head on over intent on giving her that belated "seal the deal" kiss.

She doesn't answer,

saw her again today and it turns out she was saying her prayers.

Now what is the point of this update? It was all awkward and weird today. And that night the "well I'll see how things go" turned into "shit I need to be getting live with this girl".

So here I am with feelings for this random brown girl, and things are starting to feel weird because they've been lingering too long.

Its ridiculous I feel like a fucking teenager or something. I guess I'll bump into her tommorrow and see how things are. Never the less its annoying as fuck when things like this happen.

end update