Should Robothruster Have A Secret Affair ?

RoboThruster

Long story short. Lately I've been hanging with this girl who's grown up on a punjabi continent. She's in my country to study and is absolutely gorgeous. After a whole lot of talking and silly ish she explained to me that she couldn't have a relationship with me due to cultural differences. That is to say... a nigga can't get a kiss without a dowry out in this piece. (This probably makes her whole deal sound backwards and primitive but she's really quite together. Its just the way things are over there).

Anyway Robo is like fine, whatever, I've been rejected. I'll get over it and we can just be friends. But then the plot thickens when she mentions ... her secret ex boyfriend. She says shit like "Having a secret boyfriend can be...more fun" and what not.

To get on with it, I got that "you should kiss me now to seal the deal" vibe from her most of the night and a kind of "your such a dickhead for not kissing me" vibe when I just grimaced and said goodbye. But I still left it. (I could have easily chased after her and done that shit).

Why? Because I'm at a point where I'm pretty much a grown man. I'm not sure if running around all secretly, hiding from a super protective older brother who's the same age as myself is something I can do while holding my head up high. (She while being awesome in so many ways, is clearly not at this same point in her life). That and there are other girls in my life who I'm not sure about yet.

On the other hand, she's a beautifull and intelligent young woman. If this shit is a problem for her maybe I should comprimise. After all you can find something to be fucked up about in almost any situation.

Vote now or die horrible horrible deaths.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

holy crap dude, im kinda in the same boat in relationships, if you read my thread about the girl im after.

In my head i would say, go for it, be happy now forget about whatever happens later on, but on the whole grown man tip, yea, you have to thinka bout tomorrow.

It's pretty much what you want you know. take that route. If tehre's a future there, then go ahead and be happy, if it's just a fling that she wants, let her go, even bangin' her is not in the whole steez since that seals it.

yea, im letting mine go, even though ive wanted her forever.

If you really want this to work and you want to go along with her customs as well, punch her in the face, ask her where the fuck her veil is, call her a whore for being out in public with her hair visible, then anally rape her.

That's how they roll over there.

Edit:

Originally posted by RoboThruster@Aug 3 2005, 11:48 AM

SHOW US HER TITS!

Did you forget to switch usernames before you started talking to yourself?

Do you do this on the reglae?

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus+Aug 3 2005, 05:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Biggus Dickus - Aug 3 2005, 05:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<!--QuoteBegin-RoboThruster@Aug 3 2005, 11:48 AM

SHOW US HER TITS!

Did you forget to switch usernames before you started talking to yourself?

Do you do this on the reglae?

[/b]

'show us her tits' is in every thread that mentions a vagina, and clearing the way himself defeats the sucka before he can begin to say it. go ninja go ninja go.

sooo yeaaa to diffuse the horrible horrible death scenario, i'm going to say that yeah, she wants the robo dick. fuck her brother, if ya'll fight, it's whatever, but get at that ass son.

If you really want this to work and you want to go along with her customs as well, punch her in the face, ask her where the fuck her veil is, call her a whore for being out in public with her hair visible, then anally rape her.

That's how they roll over there.

you are an idiot and I would smack the mess out of you if you said that in my presence.....I hate how you people hear of one story , about some sick maniac in the middle east who did something stupid and then you say "thats how they roll over there" What about bubba who lives in a trailerpark in Nebraska who comes home drunk beats the hell out of his girlfriend and then rapes her 8 year old daughter?

Oh , I guess thats how we roll, huh....punk. Don't make general statements about a whole continent based on your narrow minded views.

with a brown girl!!! ooooh... forbidden!..what will all the other white people say?

edit: haha..sorry, I'm being a fool today..ehh..go for it..doesn't sound like y'all could have anything long lasting anyway..so you might as well just dl hit it for as long as you can..

Originally posted by aids is a myth@Aug 3 2005, 10:46 PM

dont listen to trackstand, hes just saying that because shes not aryan.

I think you mean trackstand is jealous because he has mono. Do as you please, RoboThruster. Personally, I would give it a few months before I'd become her boyfriend. Give it time, is what I say.

I'm dating a cute Bengali chick, her Dad would probably beat the shit out of her if he found out she's dating a non-muslim, white guy.

Anyway it doesn't really bother me, I live with my parents too and they don't give a shit whether she's over. Plus she doesn't go out much so at nights, I'm free to go out and get crunk with the boys whereas during the days I can bone the fuck out of her at my place.

Only problem with her is she has some mad phobia of giving head, got to work on that!

all i ahve to say is that

a) brown people can be either really accepting and cool and open to new cultures and willing to share their wonderful diverse and family oriented culture with you.... or not at all and shun the outsiders like crazy

and

2) your children would be BEAUTIFUL. (my best friend is 1/2 Sikh (Punjabi) and 1/2 Ukrainian... HOLLA!)