Chaos in Tejas

infect

yo jersey boy out in austin for a few weeks/months, who knows??? i dont really post on 12oz alot, but i lurk on the daily checking shit out... tend to keep my 2cents to myself.. tried to hit a freight layup here, and it was definitely HOT compared to back home got shook and left...

One thing i noticed out here is the cops don't play around.. mase before you can even answer a command.. i know austin is real liberal compared to the rest of texas, but what would someone like me with a record from out of state be in for if i got caught painting or catching a tag?? i just get this vibe it's something i don't think i'm be willing to deal with, but i could be paranoid off of this mexican brick schwag... I know case by case shit is different.. I'd appreciate honest answers and first hand stories via PM if possible..dont want to clog the thread with answers to my questions.. thanks alot and peace

wow, they switched the forum to non-invite only and theres already idiot cops on here :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yo jersey boy out in austin for a few weeks/months, who knows??? i dont really post on 12oz alot, but i lurk on the daily checking shit out... tend to keep my 2cents to myself.. tried to hit a freight layup here, and it was definitely HOT compared to back home got shook and left...

One thing i noticed out here is the cops don't play around.. mase before you can even answer a command.. i know austin is real liberal compared to the rest of texas, but what would someone like me with a record from out of state be in for if i got caught painting or catching a tag?? i just get this vibe it's something i don't think i'm be willing to deal with, but i could be paranoid off of this mexican brick schwag... I know case by case shit is different.. I'd appreciate honest answers and first hand stories via PM if possible..dont want to clog the thread with answers to my questions.. thanks alot and peace

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: gtfo of here dude.