Chaos in Tejas

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So in other words instead of cappin him with his own name, your homie dragged you're whole crew into it.

And that doesn't include you?:confused:

i aint trippin nigga it was a fukn dayspot but what i know is if they wanna slash my or my krew its beef but when i get capped in a dayspot i dont give a fuck if he trippin for that nigga needa get off his fuckin high horse or somethin

slash my shit please i want u too fuck ass internet shit talkin pussy shit so just gone n slash me

this sentence doesnt make a lick of sense...first of all you should delete one of the o's on the too cuz it makes you look like a queer and you "want him too" and fuck ass internet shit talking pussy shit is the most retarded statement i have ever heard in my life

maybe you should have tried to finish highschool...

please do us and yourself a favor and get off that fake thug shit

i aint trippin nigga it was a fukn dayspot but what i know is if they wanna slash my or my krew its beef but when i get capped in a dayspot i dont give a fuck if he trippin for that nigga needa get off his fuckin high horse or somethin

erok is not on a fucking high horse you retard he is just fucking good and doesnt deserve to be crossed out by some DNK bullshit no matter where it is

dude you really need to get out of the game cuz your graffiti career was way over before it began