Chaos in Tejas

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey le-roy trv,how are you gonna go over a sick ass peice with that? .....at least buff the goddamn wall first! kids need to learn the rules of the game and some Graffitti Ettiquete. (damn I know I spelled that wrong)

Did you just say that it's ok to take out niggas shit if you do it by buffing the wall first??? :confused:

peyote...

In no way does this thread or you represent the reality of what is going on in TX graffiti. If you honestly believe that what happens here in some way does pertain to reality, you need a reality check. Also in no way do you have any idea as to what I do, have done, who I'am or what I represent. In your virtual world I assume you think you do because you look at your computer screen and THINK you know what’s going on...but you don’t. The only idiot on this thread is you and the few others who chose to talk out your asses and from what I can see there seem to be SEVERAL people who don’t like you...personally I don’t have an opinion about you or what you do...

Just to let you know Washington DC is not a state...and my crew DBK represents that CITY to the fullest...same in Baltimore...

If you had credentials...and no I’m not talking about your 12oz e-credit...I might respect what you have to say, but you don’t and if what you posted in the paper chase...is representative of your skills and your writing? I seriously don’t think you have room to judge or criticize... even to a youngin' like GREKO, who although he is young...at least he has the balls to say what he writes, go bombing and even dog another writer in REALITY...

• Like 1

peyote...

In no way does this thread or you represent the reality of what is going on in TX graffiti. If you honestly believe that what happens here in some way does pertain to reality, you need a reality check. Also in no way do you have any idea as to what I do, have done, who I'am or what I represent. In your virtual world I assume you think you do because you look at your computer screen and THINK you know what’s going on...but you don’t. The only idiot on this thread is you and the few others who chose to talk out your asses and from what I can see there seem to be SEVERAL people who don’t like you...personally I don’t have an opinion about you or what you do...

Just to let you know Washington DC is not a state...and my crew DBK represents that CITY to the fullest...same in Baltimore...

If you had credentials...and no I’m not talking about your 12oz e-credit...I might respect what you have to say, but you don’t and if what you posted in the paper chase...is representative of your skills and your writing? I seriously don’t think you have room to judge or criticize... even to a youngin' like GREKO, who although he is young...at least he has the balls to say what he writes, go bombing and even dog another writer in REALITY...

whatever.

your the one looking stupid defending that grek kid so have fun looking like a fool

yo jersey boy out in austin for a few weeks/months, who knows??? i dont really post on 12oz alot, but i lurk on the daily checking shit out... tend to keep my 2cents to myself.. tried to hit a freight layup here, and it was definitely HOT compared to back home got shook and left...

One thing i noticed out here is the cops don't play around.. mase before you can even answer a command.. i know austin is real liberal compared to the rest of texas, but what would someone like me with a record from out of state be in for if i got caught painting or catching a tag?? i just get this vibe it's something i don't think i'm be willing to deal with, but i could be paranoid off of this mexican brick schwag... I know case by case shit is different.. I'd appreciate honest answers and first hand stories via PM if possible..dont want to clog the thread with answers to my questions.. thanks alot and peace

yo jersey boy out in austin for a few weeks/months, who knows??? i dont really post on 12oz alot, but i lurk on the daily checking shit out... tend to keep my 2cents to myself.. tried to hit a freight layup here, and it was definitely HOT compared to back home got shook and left...

One thing i noticed out here is the cops don't play around.. mase before you can even answer a command.. i know austin is real liberal compared to the rest of texas, but what would someone like me with a record from out of state be in for if i got caught painting or catching a tag?? i just get this vibe it's something i don't think i'm be willing to deal with, but i could be paranoid off of this mexican brick schwag... I know case by case shit is different.. I'd appreciate honest answers and first hand stories via PM if possible..dont want to clog the thread with answers to my questions.. thanks alot and peace

next time youre here we'll go halfsies on a pie

Did you just say that it's ok to take out niggas shit if you do it by buffing the wall first??? :confused:

what was meant was that leroy was chillin with the dude who he covered...and if you cant read...right above it it says no diss

and that day he was gonna buff the entire wall and paint something new...so leroy said yo before you buff the whole wall lemme to a lil straight letter to fuck around...homeboy said yeah dude no worries...you people just want to see some kinda beef...ask you mom to feed you dinner once in a while