Chaos in Tejas

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...greko sucks ass.

yall niggaz lv to give this nigga greko attention dick ridin ass niggaz

peyote...

In no way does this thread or you represent the reality of what is going on in TX graffiti. If you honestly believe that what happens here in some way does pertain to reality, you need a reality check. Also in no way do you have any idea as to what I do, have done, who I'am or what I represent. In your virtual world I assume you think you do because you look at your computer screen and THINK you know what’s going on...but you don’t. The only idiot on this thread is you and the few others who chose to talk out your asses and from what I can see there seem to be SEVERAL people who don’t like you...personally I don’t have an opinion about you or what you do...

Just to let you know Washington DC is not a state...and my crew DBK represents that CITY to the fullest...same in Baltimore...

If you had credentials...and no I’m not talking about your 12oz e-credit...I might respect what you have to say, but you don’t and if what you posted in the paper chase...is representative of your skills and your writing? I seriously don’t think you have room to judge or criticize... even to a youngin' like GREKO, who although he is young...at least he has the balls to say what he writes, go bombing and even dog another writer in REALITY...

say hoamie preciate tha luv n support for this youngsta here nun seyn i dont think ive met u yet but u good n my book nigga

DEE NARROW KRU

FREE MY NIGGA EVERO

the toys never realize quote couldnt be more right

thats definately a wack ass piece

and dudes trying to say hes not a toy

haha

let me guess you are a toy that has nothing better to do huh?

post one of your pieces or are you still practicing on paper.

props to gy by laws rtdeez for days.