DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bump people fighting on this thread. That MUL two pages back is super wack, I really hope it wasnt anyone from the real chitown MUL and if it was i hope they were high as shit. Winter time is just around the corner so i hope everyone stocked up on haterade cuz its starting to get cold in the D

O yea bump the fuck out of that warriors, army kosek,fbs, and all the cats out there holding it down

meh, around 6 gig... i wish i had alot more hard copy flicks... some douche bag got all those DEMS ARCHIVES flicks when they carjacked the poor dude... If y'all wanna talk about memory lane, that's where it's at.

chilled with dems earlier this year.....man this nigga had mad shoe boxes of flicks.....shit from when graffiti wasnt in my vocabulary!!....i think he should post them once a month , that would be cool....

totally wasted drunk crew huh? yall niggas need to lay off that sauce for real. there is nothing cool about getting piss drunk at 2 pm to pass out by 7 pm and hoe your friends out. or get arrested doing dumb shit. I aint saying any names, but damn buddies, yall niggas are a couple days short of needing a fucking intervention...