DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

man... psychopathic records is for fucking rednecks...

every time i see a new tgv spot i cry... shit's retarded, just plan out fuckin retarded... also is dope when he want's to be, but that the fuck is this snafu???

SNAFUALSO.jpg

ya, he's been around for ever and "could paint circles around me" but what the fuck man... just cause it's clean doesn't mean its bumpin... that texas shit is dope...

i.e.

this bumps

b6.jpg

this doesn't

DSCF0269.jpg

Originally posted by MCCP@Mar 18 2005, 12:59 PM

Eat shit, jlaw paints his ass off. He deserves as much respect as any other write in this city... Fuck off!!

Peace out faggots!

Just because someone paints their ass off doesn't mean they deserve props. I could go out there and blow up suburban freeway spots that would put just about everyone to shame, but that doesn't mean I'll actually put up decent looking pieces, ya heard?

You must realize that it only takes opposable thumbs to hold a can and push the tip to release the spray. Last I heard, our monkey friends can do that. As proof, look at all the shit-tastic gang-related graf around SW Detroit and the northern Downriver cities.

Peaceronertwoer!

but just because it sucks doesnt mean he should stop, i know you didnt pick up a can and have instant style with it. the first time i painted something i had been paperchasing my work for about a year and a half, and had some pretty decent stuff, transfering it to walls was a different story, my painted work looked like shit for a minute, it takes time. no ones instantly dope. if you dont like it, dont look at it.

edit* fuck spelling.

Originally posted by HP635+Mar 19 2005, 01:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HP635 - Mar 19 2005, 01:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MCCP@Mar 18 2005, 12:59 PM

Eat shit, jlaw paints his ass off. He deserves as much respect as any other write in this city... Fuck off!!

Peace out faggots!

Just because someone paints their ass off doesn't mean they deserve props. I could go out there and blow up suburban freeway spots that would put just about everyone to shame, but that doesn't mean I'll actually put up decent looking pieces, ya heard?

You must realize that it only takes opposable thumbs to hold a can and push the tip to release the spray. Last I heard, our monkey friends can do that. As proof, look at all the shit-tastic gang-related graf around SW Detroit and the northern Downriver cities.

Peaceronertwoer!

[/b]

blah, blah, blah!

that beta is so old. if you look you can see he put up TSR.

and snafu? ummm he be doin he thang an it be coo fo what he be tryin to be doin.

plus he was killin the streets back when i first started wearin ninja turtl underwear.

just to put my 2cents in, ive seen jaylaw up. i see his ass up everywhere i go. as far as these new kids with 6 posts and no flix, i aint seen shit. show and prove homies.

Guest Rip Hamilton

Why would we care what you think is hot? I can only speak for myself, and maybe some others, when i say i dont give a flying FUCK about what type of graffiti you like. Its not that hard to sit back, enjoy the flicks posted, and ignore the ones that you dont like.

Originally posted by Rip Hamilton@Mar 19 2005, 06:23 PM

Why would we care what you think is hot? I can only speak for myself, and maybe some others, when i say i dont give a flying FUCK about what type of graffiti you like. Its not that hard to sit back, enjoy the flicks posted, and ignore the ones that you dont like.

word