DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah pretty stoked to see some more legal wall burners;) ...tead and iges burn no doubt but are they on fucking contract with just about everybody in detroit who wants some graffiti done for them? just saying trying to not really hate, really like tead and iges but real legal beagle's status these days..not trying to call either of you out or disrespect you, just making an observation on what ive been seeing posted on this shit

that's what i'm saying "easy there" buddy.. I've already acknowledged that they put in work and have mad freights and I respect what they've done and what they do but come on, there is no denying how many legal/paid for walls these guys have been doing within the past 6 months. it's like malt, ryku, tead, and iges got a fucking monopoly on that shit..nothing wrong with capitalizing off your hard work and talent I'm just making an observation without malice which doesn't seem to be false one, And throwing in them painting before I was ever around is making the same type of obvious statement as they've been painting a lot of legal/paid for walls in the past few months but thanks for trying to check w me an even more obvious statement..both are to obvious to deny

hahahah, that was pretty easy to see what you were saying dude.

everyone knows what's up... people who would reply to that are just talking for talking's sake.

and i agree... sintex get's all the walls and hooks up the people he wants. Nobody new, just the same cats. Can't hate, hey at least they're getting alot of free sweet paint, that's what's up. Y'all need to start selling mtn, i want some.

i tried getting loose with some dollar black today, shit was not poppin'.

shabbypatch-1.jpg

Some people just like golfing, and getting paid for it/doing it without any hassles.

I need this JG Wentworth song out of my head.

I also wish I could hop into some of them joints, but I'm not cool enough. Boohoo, and I need cash now.

//edit: bump that brzm. Varg would be proud.

roids much

roids... nope, try chicago area stuff instead...

i love when people pick one writer and troll every thread trying to call out "biters"

this happened with augs like last year did it not?

there's other writers out there besides the people in msk, get out there and notice shit,

instead of being a troll.

Trool.gif

4180999380_c7ec11c9a4_b.jpg

another hard to steal flick... fucking flickr