DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

DSD I found you a sweet gig on craigslist. Check it out.....

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/med/1755783114.html

man I appreciate it, nothing like being a dj for bitches with coke problems and daddy issues. only problem is it's downriver, and I have stated many times I cannot fuck with those mutants. living, working, or hanging out downriver is the equavalent to being stuck in the movie gummo, which is awesome if you're on methamphetamines, but I tend to stay sober, and my patience runs thin, quickly.

new page reposts.

Picture019-32.jpg

Picture017-30.jpg

Picture030-26.jpg

Picture039-19.jpg

Picture020-26.jpg

Picture023-25.jpg

Picture029-24.jpg

Picture037-19.jpg

Picture001-28.jpg

• Like 1

wow really surprised not to see anything on Banksy on hur...

http://www.metrotimes.com/arts/story.asp?id=15063

herd one of the owners buffed their priceless (well worth hundreds on thousands) piece unknowingly that it was, a Banksy.. the 555 gallery received one and cutt out the damn wall to "preserve it." Lame... hope to see some better flick of the work up...

HOLY SHIT! (not the writer) You's guys are saying that Banksy was HERE? In Detroit??!!!!

And some tomb raiders stole that shit to save it from being confused with the ugly vandalism that is Detroit graffiti? Are you telling me that it's not art when I run along a building and spray a 150 foot long squiggly line or 15 crap-ass tags in a row? Who's going to start writing "locals only" over dudes? Also, I like B's work, but the rats in my neighbor's yard don't walk on tight ropes, WHAT THE FUCK?

the greatest shit was the nigga painted next to leezy and I. I got the flicks, I am gonna throw it on flickr so all the hipsters and art queers can comment on it. dude is what he is, and I know some of yall like him a lot, but that little kid don't remember when there were any fucking trees at the packard there aint been nothing but trees there since the late 1890's most likely, and we got enough crusty punk dumb politcal hippy shit stencils to go around. when it comes to banksy, I am on some straight up hater of the year award type shit. I just woke up, and I had a dream that gram tried to sell me a gram of weed for 700 dollars, and feis was there and said don't worry homie, I got you for 400. thanks but no thanks guys, I only hit the blunt at spots, once or twice. but I appreciate the awesome deal.

john doughs a cocky fagg boy

you sir, qualify as an internet snitch.

detroit or not, street names and spot locations have no place on a public internet forum.

also, i dont know who you are, but i have a feeling that john dough has painted a lot more than you have or ever will, that is not to say that i am his biggest fan, but work is work.

^ no more black out drunken episodes for me till august for my homies birfday. you don't understand, bad shit happens to good people when I am intoxicated. and I know this, so I just stay away from booze all together. but, I will gladly custom blurs car without him knowing it sober. just let me know when and where. I am sure blur will appreciate it.