DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yea good lookin on the re-post mastamind. georgia an florida shits bangin.

DEKA. DESEP. SWINE yea dudes are kinda a big deal. my man PAID is up in ATL. i seen you.

OH YEA. thats not the other KTC? thats THE KTC. fuckin faggot!. keep brigin that shit up over an over.

post some flicks of ur most recent shit. i bet we burn ya. your too old you cant keep up. spendin

more time on the internet talkin about it than you ever have in the street bein about it. your a

myspace gangster bitch suck my dick.

KTC... Yea I never herd of yall cats....

and daser looks NOTHING like paser/timber... i always find it funny that when someone paints thin complicated shit like that, someone will always say "paser/timber blah blah..." even if it's no where near close.... silly.

That was by no mean a slight. I wasn't saying they letters are even remotly similar just that the fills reminded me of one another. Thats a compliment if anything. Daser got his own style. I wasn't suggesting that he was biting any MFK style.

3332636427_40d6c01f13_b.jpg

070.jpg

• Like 1

ha... what? dude1 tells dude2 on the forum to chill,

eloquently making some pretty valid points. Dude 2 isn't

able to understand what Dude 1 wrote gets upset and

gets to crossing shit out. Atleast he signed for it. Too many

people these days will line some shit and are too scared to

own up to it

got some new flicks to post, but first, anyone know or knew about this site being back up. homie told me about it today, I just took 2 random flicks from that site, but jesus hanklee christ if you aint ever been on that bitch before, youngins...go take a look.

4238185138_b5c497f1e3.jpg

4231223257_c3acced5f2.jpg

alright, whatever, some of you know the site, I dont know when it came back up, but it's up, and I aint gonna steal every got damn flick off it and post up here when you can just go look at the shit for yourself. it's pretty fucking fresh though that that many old school flicks are floating around the net. and now for the flicks I didn't steal. bump elmer, gasm, and dems...

Picture003-21.jpg