DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This thread should be closed. It's all reposts,

nonsense blabber, and shitty graf. Either start posting pic's of

real heavy hitters like Skors, Tom, etc. or don't post at all.

^this is probably the greatest shit ever written in this thread. although he denies

it, I am pretty sure skor is tom. I am still using dial up internet, so I cannot post any

new flicks, my whip died for the 2nd time this week, I just took a blunt to the head, and

I don't even smoke weed, and I need a fucking nap. bad. on a positive note, even though

I hate most of you and the feeling is mutual, I am not so hateful right now. so I will

say it now, happy new years everyone, be safe, have fun, don't forget to pull out.

happy birfday to the homie sisto. only 10 more days to philadelphia! be jealous.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

wow, that fag fucking conservative from the second link is a real piece of shit eh? ^^

stupid fucker... stand in front of the packard, and say the reason it's abandoned is because of not enough gas efficient cars...

No shit the unions didn't donate to the republican party, republican's are pieces of shit.

Bear sightings??? Poking jokes at abandoned buildings? $100 bucks says this kid lives in a nice house in suburbs...

faggggggggggggggggggot.jpg

i'm genuinely offended by this idiot, too bad some hobo didn't shank him for fuckin' with his needles...

fuck the both of yall! I like that spot. mr. otis taking out 2 cats in one!

forgot all about that shit. landline special. my new year resoloution is to steal

a new internet signal. someone should go to the market and flick that new rooftop.

I would but I just pawned my camera for a bus ticket to arizona so I can start a meth lab

and blow myself up like mickey rourke. and because landlines don't really let you upload

flicks. ice t's wife is a man. yall are gay. porab I forgive you because we throw rocks.

happy new year.