DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

damn, mole that was fuckedup. i beleive seeking has a perfectly good reason to do that...somethings gotta be done it would be better if he just banned the fuckin tards, i aint swangin off no ones nuts but i think half of you need to take his advice once and a while, just remember when you were playin with ninja turtles and watching the land before time,he was killin shit, but what the fuck do i know i aint been to michigan in a minute.

this is all just becoming diffiicult to watch. i'm biting my tongue till my mouth is full of blood and it's sort of starting to make me sick. it also further proves the idea that if you give a man enough rope, eventually he'll hang himself.

folks should look up the word integrity then compare themselves and what they do, to cats like felon, giant, spone, etc.

tell me again what you're all about?

riiight.

chances are good this will be closed soon. i really see no reason for it to go on. all it does is make the city, and the writers in it, look pathetic. i'd be doing everyone involved a favor.

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 23 2004, 02:23 AM

this is all just becoming diffiicult to watch. i'm biting my tongue till my mouth is full of blood and it's sort of starting to make me sick. it also further proves the idea that if you give a man enough rope, eventually he'll hang himself.

and who is this directed towards... cause i could name a couple people whom you arent refering, to that this comment would comply to

this new wave of detroit writers minus deth and lowf, pluto, irae, and ador granted lowf has been up for atleast a couple of years really doesnt impress me much at all. That being said....they are getting up and i respect that. and seeking this IS dirrected dirrectly at you and I do write and i am up and maybe im not great.....If this forum and Detroit graf in general bothers you so much why dont you leave and not look back. You are not.... i repeat not... the greatest thing since sliced bread. Rest assured i would supply you all the rope you need.

Originally posted by MeatCleaverFunk@Nov 23 2004, 04:26 AM

damn, mole that was fuckedup. i beleive seeking has a perfectly good reason to do that...somethings gotta be done it would be better if he just banned the fuckin tards, i aint swangin off no ones nuts but i think half of you need to take his advice once and a while, just remember when you were playin with ninja turtles and watching the land before time,he was killin shit, but what the fuck do i know i aint been to michigan in a minute.

no need to say that to me, Seeks is my pal, and he knows I was joking with him. so calm the fuck down.

you're up? that's cool. i've never seen or heard of you, but what do i know? you got any flics? it's not self promo if it's a request.

it's always amused me that people spend so much time trying to tear me down when they're the only ones who build me up in the first place. i'm no more important than any of you make me. pay me no mind and it's like i never existed, ya know?

Whoa... There sure is a lot of crying going on here.

Here, let me grab an old shirt so all of you nancies can wipe your tears away..

I havent seen this much whining since i was up in ferndale a few weeks back..

Fuck this shit, ive gotta go hunt me some deer and catch some small mouth bass.. And smoke my marlboros..... and drink my budweiser...

.. in my ford pickup truck..

out of those flicks though... i dunno, some are good some are busted... personally i think a few guys were interested in graff one day so they went to birmingham and picked up a whooooooole bunch of euro graff mags and a couple juxtapoz' and said "hmm that looks easy" every time i look at eggs and money i say "hmm... riots?" that rib kid has some decent shit sometimes but seems to be a bit touchy... far and his millions of names is pretty dope... i really like the reqm shit... some of those girls pieces are nice... but i think all of it should be called detroit street art, not graffiti... i just doesn't belong in my eyes... i've said it... i don't care... you guys can get all pissed and talk shit but i don't care... i'm doin my own damn thing... you guys have fun...

get angry at this silly message board all you want. Bitch about the few flicks that actually get posted. Complain all you will about the amount of "quality" or "integrity" the few writers that paint possess. This shit is just retarded. This thread is plauged with desk-job oners and fucking geeks who wish that they painted. So, hate all you want.

This reply goes out to fallen off wanta be's that desperatly miss the glory days they never had.

Originally posted by MANOWAR@Nov 23 2004, 08:14 PM

This reply goes out to fallen off wanta be's that desperatly miss the glory days they never had.

i hope you are aware that in this thread that has become the way to refer to seeking if you dont wanna say his name. just lettin you know if you arent specifically refering to him.

p.s. i would like to thank those of you who recommended record time in roseville cause that place is nice...got some new mastadon, new Dillenger, portishead, ratatat, elliot smith, old moby, radiohead, mark lenegan band, couldnt find fucking fourtet....whatever. thanks