DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when I met sisto he punched me in the eye and told me to bow down and kiss the ring. he ran me for all my tall boys from the dolla store, but gave me a fresh print out of what he painted that day in return. sisto is a gangster. so fuck my life. I was walking through that building with the huge ass reft optrik roller off the top and over the building, wasn't looking, tripped, and broke my camera. good talk. on the day that my late rent is due, and the sons mother has her hand sticking out for 200 dollars. fuck my life. maybe the ghost of micheal jackson will get me a new camera. or craigslist. or do any of you have an old camera for sale to hold me over till I buy a new one next week? pm me.

so there is ward, and the 15th ward? my sister is gonna borrow me a camera. good talk. now I can post these rooftops. in the early am hours. also got court in the morning for trespassing. should be fun. than it's off to watch crackheads smoke crack. still down to buy a used camera if any of yall got one laying around.

shit! also, i keep my cans in a box in the garage. should i be spooning them instead?

yeah son .. trying to get up and dreaming about can control.... if i cant get my tip wet from the 12 year old model stuntin in ayems not flick might as well.. do it with some lime greens and tamato reds .. haha:D