DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by SoakedInWhiskey@Mar 13 2006, 12:39 AM

yo anyone know a writer by the name of sudo?...or PSE?...i met him in the yard and wanted to get a hold of him...and yo red get at me homie

TOYS STAY OUT OF THE YARD THEY HAVE CRACKHEADS AND DRAGONS

AND FOOLS THAT WILL JACK YO PAINT SO ROLL DEEPPPPPPPPP :king:

what the hell is all this insulting intelligence talk? where did i say you were dumb? dude, we like to laugh at silly looking shit so i figured since you're so serious about the silly graffiti i'd explain the perspective... i'm fucking too sleepy for any of this bullshit... everyone keep complaining... amoe is the fucking shit... give him your car keys...

dam caribou i didnt have to respond everyone else told u the same stuff i would have told u...

ummmm, not really, last i checked their was just as many posts siding w/ esau, im not tryn to beef w/ you, and yes, i shouldnt of made assumptions and called your boy a bitch, i heard he was cool as fuck even before this shit went on, so yes, i give you and amo my appologies, BUT, i just want to know why his throwies are identical to esaus.....

Can you honestly bite throws? Esau is a all city manic.. nobody can deny that unless you lived under a rock for the last 6 years. I dont think anyone should be jealous of anyone everyone does their OWN thing for the most parts stay within their cliques and DONT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT ANY OTHER CREWS. Yeah i felt the same in Toledo got about 4 fills off down there. Death stay high. Those unfinished trains are sweet big bump for the suburban police who like their job.. 2 thumbs up guys.

Big fucking bump for painting and not typing.

Also getting punked sucks we have all had it happen.. and i dont think amo needs your keys just a screw driver.

Originally posted by sect ebc+Mar 13 2006, 07:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sect ebc - Mar 13 2006, 07:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SoakedInWhiskey@Mar 13 2006, 12:39 AM

yo anyone know a writer by the name of sudo?...or PSE?...i met him in the yard and wanted to get a hold of him...and yo red get at me homie

TOYS STAY OUT OF THE YARD THEY HAVE CRACKHEADS AND DRAGONS

AND FOOLS THAT WILL JACK YO PAINT SO ROLL DEEPPPPPPPPP :king:

[/b]

i dont kno about the crack heads and the fools but i kno there are dragons down there! :haha: :haha: :haha:

If you cats have some thing intelligent to say about the installation I would like to here it. I do respect some of you people's opinions. Thank you for not coming out to see it in the real or giving a fuck (you know who you are). I am an awesome girl so I probably wont hold it agents you. Note: the repetition of shapes, deep symbolism and political statement. Much love

IMG_6630.jpg

Originally posted by rock&rye@Mar 13 2006, 09:43 PM

If you cats have some thing intelligent to say about the installation I would like to here it. I do respect some of you people's opinions. Thank you for not coming out to see it in the real or giving a fuck (you know who you are). I am an awesome girl so I probably wont hold it agents you. Note: the repetition of shapes, deep symbolism and political statement. Much love

IMG_6630.jpg

ANG BCB KcM Glutn Rich Bumz and fuckin everyone at the Mad House say that U R THE SHIT GURL!!! Haters keep workin' hard, we love you for the xtra FREE promotions...