DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by RecklessVandal@Mar 15 2006, 11:29 PM

bitch i paint 10 times more than you do iv done time for painting cause i done run from the law i stand up to them.plus i done rock the same style like you have for the last two years.plus ive painted in 3countrys and 9 states so dont think you got more ups or style than me bitch. phorgeryoner R.V.C. and thats on the real so take your ass back to artclass and learn a letterform

aight i try and stay out of yall lil kid b.s. but shit

3countries wow and ya parents didn,t help with that ...wait wait i dont give a fuck anyway

thats great i wish i could of done that fer reals

but you wanna try and brag(okay i dont even no why im saying anything )but 9 states WOW big fuckin deal

c,mon yo im not even gonna go there to the many many states i,ve been too ,and i write everywhere i go

so basiclly i aint gonna get involved in homegirls lil quarrels

but ill tell you she is up way more then any R.V mufucker

i roll through detroit i see no r.v. shit except bullshit at the yard

i see riku all over

its whatever she got heart and skill yall just hate

all this bullshit most of it ya she invites it on herself whatever

soyall from da burbs ya parents aint crackheads on welfare

i wish my family was rich shit!

and i,ve have never meet anyone as severly dslexsic as her so thats not to cool ,clowning

oh and you did time for graff are we supposed to think thats kool

wow i did 90 in wayne for graff when i was 21 i have also done over 2 years locked up ....there no glory in being on ice bro

an most importantly your really going far to comment on how much sweeter and more up and badass

u are then her

why you gotta prove yourself better to her or try and look cool to us

anyway thats all im saying............ do your thing girl

fuck the haters

and reckless im guessing your ayem cause the rest of RV i,ve seen are really toys

anyway seriously i was respectful replying too you

i would advise not talking all crazy to me cause i really dont go for that shit

so peace bro

-------------------------sekt-mufukin-one :king: --------------------------

im sorry yall can we get back to just looking and being stoked on kats putting in work in detroit?

reckless aint ayem he's phorgeryoner R.V.C. I guess...reckless aint me or mic either...and uh that's about our whole crew I think hah...i'm just a nobody who never paints or sketches...I just like goin out and benchin and flickin other peoples shit because I wanna be just like them one day...all you guys are my role models...I love you guys <3 hahaha

Originally posted by klaudius raines@Mar 16 2006, 10:19 PM

IF YOURE REALLY A HARDCORE DETROITER, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW THIS MOVIE

fuck that shit, it was filmed in canada

Most movies set in the d are filmed in toronto or otherwise, with a few exceptions being those films with crews more dangerous than what thy may expect to bump into on our streets. In four brothers, the only scenes they had of detroit were while the camera was riding in a car, because if they had stopped, their gear would be gone, detroit doesnt provide security for film crews. A real detroitor, whether you want to call it hard core or not, is like myself, lived here a good number of years, down here in the stench, amidst countless maniacs and psychopaths, being sparechanged on every block, packing heat, etc. But i woiuld skip the real part, because detroiters dont come fake, wannabes, marks, and rich bitches arent detroiters. A real detroiter, sect might agree, leaves for six years, him the gay bay, me the other gay bay tampa, also six years, and actually comes back!

Originally posted by Mr. Knives+Mar 17 2006, 01:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. Knives - Mar 17 2006, 01:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-klaudius raines@Mar 16 2006, 10:19 PM

Most movies set in the d are filmed in toronto or otherwise, with a few exceptions being those films with crews more dangerous than what thy may expect to bump into on our streets. In four brothers, the only scenes they had of detroit were while the camera was riding in a car, because if they had stopped, their gear would be gone, detroit doesnt provide security for film crews. A real detroitor, whether you want to call it hard core or not, is like myself, lived here a good number of years, down here in the stench, amidst countless maniacs and psychopaths, being sparechanged on every block, packing heat, etc. But i woiuld skip the real part, because detroiters dont come fake, wannabes, marks, and rich bitches arent detroiters. A real detroiter, sect might agree, leaves for six years, him the gay bay, me the other gay bay tampa, also six years, and actually comes back!

[/b]

what part of detroit are you from again?

Originally posted by Mr. Knives+Mar 17 2006, 08:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. Knives - Mar 17 2006, 08:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-klaudius raines@Mar 16 2006, 10:19 PM

[/b]

that, and maybe the fact that kwame supports the "entertainment fee" and toronto does'nt have one, so why pay money when you don't need to. we don't like to invite shit like movies to detroit (good one kwame)