DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by kid caribou@Mar 13 2006, 09:31 AM

dam caribou i didnt have to respond everyone else told u the same stuff i would have told u...

ummmm, not really, last i checked their was just as many posts siding w/ esau, im not tryn to beef w/ you, and yes, i shouldnt of made assumptions and called your boy a bitch, i heard he was cool as fuck even before this shit went on, so yes, i give you and amo my appologies, BUT, i just want to know why his throwies are identical to esaus.....

thanks, cat and mouse, man, those throw's were esau

spots than gone over by amo with a simular style, no bite'n going

on just some ol' fashion punk'n, nadadamean <- saw that shit

on "my block: the bay" shaboobalaboopy, dum ass shit cracks me up.

card_1_066.jpg.8a45cdac0006f8fb4788d7d4196e7407.jpg

card_1_059.jpg.54afc45f3f0be13d1086f377fa36d698.jpg

card_1_061.jpg.8abee070a38307249cf2644f4b06638e.jpg

card_1_067.jpg.142979d3e77dd7a665c906f5a34d5dc7.jpg

AIGHT MOFO,S MY HOMEBOY .........EBC ,KTF ,FMK, THEM A2 O.G,S

DIEGO1.jpg

DIEGO2.jpg

DIEGO3.jpg

HOLD IT DOWN DIEGO ....KTF

2cesps.jpg

CANT FOR GET BIG CESP WHAT IT DOOOO

sect1.jpg

PAINTED THAT ONE WITH DIEGO 96...WHAT

2sect1s.jpg

CHARACTER BY DIBS

AURAA2.jpg

CAN ANYONE GUESS WHO THIS DETROIT O.G. IS....AURA?

MESHINA2.jpg

IF YOU GUESSED ..BIG DIBS EBC MHC(MESH) YOU WHERE RITE

-----------------ANN ARBOR ORIGINALS ----------------------------

--------DIEGO ,CESP ,DIBS ,SECT, .........KTF ,HPO, EBC, FMK

Originally posted by richie valenz@Mar 15 2006, 12:29 AM

those throw's were esau

spots than gone over by amo with a simular style, no bite'n going

on just some ol' fashion punk'n, nadadamean

so amo is going over esau? for what?

and i think in order to 'punk' someone, they need to know you exist first.

AND SOME OL DETROIT SHIT ...THAT SHIT THAT MADE ME DO THIS GRAFF SHIT

justo1.jpg

YA BUUDDY THAT SHITS FLOWING

justo2.jpg

THE OLD NO.7 BRAND FUCKIN CLASSIC ...CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT

rusto.jpg

FOUND THIS ONE ON THE S.F. DOCUMENTERY SITE PIECE BY PIECE

CAN I GET A DVD DAMNNN...........ITS NEXT TO A GIANT MHC

:king: JUSTO,BETA,TEA,OAKS,IOWA,TEXAS,EEL,SNAFU,FERRARI :king:

...........JUST PAYING SOME RESPECT SINCE WE GET SIDE TRACKED BY ALL THIS HATING

ALTHOUGH SOME OF YA DESERVE IT

HOLLA AT CHA BOY

---------------------SEKT-MUFUKN-ONE-------------------------------

DUECES

so no one actually does graff is the d' land? cause i dont see any. maybe yall jus write books

do you reside in detroit? shut your trap, sorry that us writers in "d land" are smart enough to make an educated conversation out of nothing, maybe if you come to detroit you'l see that theres plenty of writing that takes place.... and not just in the books.

thank you seek, and if esau did go over amo why the fuck would you go to the lengths over crossing his shit out, dudes a ledgend, if he, iago, sekt, ansiq, etc went over my shit i wouldnt cross them out.... now thats just me..... and why are you still on the name callin tip, last i checked i appologised to you and amo.....and a "similar letter structure", try an exact reproduction of letter weight, overall structure, and exact repition of letter eliments originaly used by esau.

Originally posted by kid caribou@Mar 15 2006, 08:24 AM

thank you seek, and if esau did go over amo why the fuck would you go to the lengths over crossing his shit out, dudes a ledgend, if he, iago, sekt, ansiq, etc went over my shit i wouldnt cross them out....

a legend? I don't know about that...are you callin iago, sect, and ansiq a legend too?

Originally posted by kid caribou@Mar 15 2006, 08:24 AM

thank you seek, and if esau did go over amo why the fuck would you go to the lengths over crossing his shit out, dudes a ledgend, if he, iago, sekt, ansiq, etc went over my shit i wouldnt cross them out.... now thats just me..... and why are you still on the name callin tip, last i checked i appologised to you and amo.....and a "similar letter structure", try an exact reproduction of letter weight, overall structure, and exact repition of letter eliments originaly used by esau.

i know u appologised thats y i said thanks. man we do what ever

we want regardless how u or any body else feel. SEKT, og, yes ser,

i thaught an x-planation was what u wanted, so i gave it to u the best

i could, now i realize " hey i don't now this guy, i don't owe this guy

a dam thing.." i dont care niggas know we exist or not but its obvious

an impression was made that ruffled a few skirts... im done on this

shit.

Originally posted by deathbedsteronerdump@Mar 15 2006, 09:13 AM

AMOE RULES...

ROLL AND ENTIRE BAG IN A BLUNT...

SMOKE IT...

PAINT GRAFFITI...

DANCE PARTY 98...

i wish i could smoke again, me, amo, debo, pest blaze'n away

4 blunts a day down a 40, drink 5ths.. oh man those were some crazy

good times, for me any way, now im a dad & this is more fun than

any thing else... do me a favor next time yall blaze take it to the

head and think of me...

Hail the earth liberation front

No that was not my artist statement it was my rebuttal to your question Mr. seeking I was not graded it was on my own time. The desire to overthrow the system has a lot to do with my inability to spell and read I have found that I am not bran wash as most are. It has allowed me to keep an open mind.

In actuality the head of my department that I work with thought that I was not direct enough with peace and that being that I do us text in my work he thought that I should have used more of it. He enjoyed the spray-paint and R the most. Further he commended me for my hard work and told me that I am to be really famous some day and then gave me permission to do a another show at my school in the center galleries with other graffiti artist that do not attend. That will be in the summer I think he supports my infiltration of the art institution and thinks that I am the one that is and will accomplish this feet hell why not I have to go to school enemy ways.

I am a little surprised at what u are saying seeking instead of looking at the art u attack my personal life and try to make some kind of conclusion to why I make work like this I have no want to know or think as the normal American and I don't make work to please every one if enemy thing I am an extremist and yes at times I do fell as thought know one understands and I was neglected but one thing I am not a little kid as you seem to think also I am not un happy at all I am content whit my life and feel lucky as fuck I gravitate to hip hop as a copeing mechanism and because it was tough to me in the realest of manners it was given to me. I love to paint. peace

As for my dyslexic way of life I do think it to be rood that u mock me.

The taps are not stencil fucker there lithographs

I do not witch TV and could give a fuck less about it. I hate you more.

I don't us Montana I us RUSTO jerk

its the dance party 98 A2 rocks

who is osirus?

SEKT ONE/RIKU 2005-2006 sponsored by big LOAF FBS and my daddy's money so shut the fuck up! My pops is a real old o.g gangster and cool as hell so we all love him. Rusto rocks.

You're a toy one of thought I do what I'm told kids so that all the real graffiti writers think I'm cool and tell me I could be the next king of a city I don't live in.(striate letters fonts tack shit) keep my name out you mouth and your post. You don't live in my hood you paint less than me when I am on vacation. bett I dont like you rv crackers Thank you

bitch i paint 10 times more than you do iv done time for painting cause i done run from the law i stand up to them.plus i done rock the same style like you have for the last two years.plus ive painted in 3countrys and 9 states so dont think you got more ups or style than me bitch. phorgeryoner R.V.C. and thats on the real so take your ass back to artclass and learn a letterform