DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

just read this shit.... calln my fam a bitch.. keep ur trap shut

he ain't bite'n no one. go find the shit out before u speak......

BITCH

ok, then give me a solid answer why amoe has the right to directly bite esaus throwie structure, if you can do that, then maybe ill consider shutting my trap home boy. and i sure im not the only dude who feels this way money. that is unless amoe is esau....

Originally posted by seeking@Mar 11 2006, 08:00 PM

so if you can 'punk' someone, does that means it's ok to bite them?

for the record, i dont think it looks anything like esau, i'm just trying to understand the rules here.

i think there's a thin line between biting and mocking someone... i'm pretty sure you can guess what the answer is for this case...

OH YOU GUYS PLAY NICE

AND SOMEONE TELL ME, SEEKS ?

MAYBE ONE,TWO MORE FOLKS IN TGV SAY, OWLS, IAGO

JUST WONDERIN

AND I DONT THINK THERES ANY BITING GOING ON

BUT JUST FER THE RECORD I DONT THINK ANY OF US 30 YEAR OLD OR OLDER WRITERS ARE GOING "BACK DOWN "

FROM SOME 19YR OLD ESE FROM S.W.

AND I MEET AMMO HE COOL I JUST SAYING ...COME ON

WHA CHA NO BOUT THAT ,HEY I NO ALL A BOUT DAT , :king:

OH YA -NATAS IS WACK, CHUMP CHANGE MANG

not really. i dont know anything about amo, but if you're implying that amo is mocking esau, then that's just...i dont know, dumb? it's really pretty sad that you have to constantly be taking jabs at a guy who is the epitomy of what graffiti is about. he doesnt run his mouth, he doesnt post his own flicks, he just puts in work. he's 'all city' in a city the size of rhode island, if there's something 'funny' about that to you, i'd love to hear it, cause as far as i can tell, it just screams jealousy. i don't know if you're mad cause you don't get the respect he does or what, but seriously, give it a rest. i'm not some dumb kid who doesn't understand what's going on. at one point you respected me enough to ask for advice, and apparently you still respect me enough to keep asking me to paint with you, so do me a favor; respect me enough to not insult my intelligence.

actuly, thats not jealousy.... by all means im not trying to take stabs at amoe, im stating his thowies are identical to esaus, theres one in the market yard right next to esaus, its rediculous, if anyone cant see that, then im sorry your too ignorant to notice it, and yes seeking, i do respect you, as a incredibly talented artist, but not as a person.and you mentioned something about how amoe doesnt post his own pictures, last i checked you posted your own pictures in a thread about yourself...

Originally posted by seeking@Mar 12 2006, 11:07 AM

not really. i dont know anything about amo, but if you're implying that amo is mocking esau, then that's just...i dont know, dumb? it's really pretty sad that you have to constantly be taking jabs at a guy who is the epitomy of what graffiti is about. he doesnt run his mouth, he doesnt post his own flicks, he just puts in work. he's 'all city' in a city the size of rhode island, if there's something 'funny' about that to you, i'd love to hear it, cause as far as i can tell, it just screams jealousy. i don't know if you're mad cause you don't get the respect he does or what, but seriously, give it a rest. i'm not some dumb kid who doesn't understand what's going on. at one point you respected me enough to ask for advice, and apparently you still respect me enough to keep asking me to paint with you, so do me a favor; respect me enough to not insult my intelligence.

i agree i have meet big esau a few times and your rite seeks str8 up

he,s very humble and down to earth

like blackstar said "later on you hater players :king: