DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

HAHAHAHA. And all the haters rejoice! First of all, I always sung praise 'bout grandpa Fel, always will, niggas know. I remember when that fool showed me a street he still had ridin' when I was probably 6 years old he painted that shit. Maybe he ain't made an impact on some cats, but in my era, he was straight inspiration to tighten your shit up. One thing you rarely see in the graf game, is shit beyond graf being taught. Homie was a mentor more than can control. So yeah, fuck that nigga.

pssshhh bump the fuck outta fel, say some shit like that too his face and get sonned, son! fel had shit riding back in the day when noone was painting the streets, way befor detroit was even close to looking like it does now, shits a dime a dozen nowadays

I will. Then he'd crack on me hard, then we'd drink a beer & talk about how the game ended too quick for us. It's old school here.

It's all about who paved the way. True, Army is a fuckin' beast. I had my spots too, but I never disrespected any old school cat because if it ain't for them all of you wouldn't be painting the way you do.

Fel's 10 spots a year in the early 90's = 100 spots in my day.

My 100 spots = cats 500 spots 10 years down the road.

It's mathematics...shit was different back in the day. You hit a street now, and it's nothing. Back then, it meant alot more because it was the only shit existing in a 5 mile square radius. Shit was mad crazy. But, I give hats off regardless to you Detroit kids nowadays. It's not even throws being done, 7 color burners being done with no escape route. Detroit always has, always will kill it. No outside influences ever needed.

• Like 1

just said that shit not to long ago, its refreshing to see out of towners, but every era in this city has been killing. the game, harp, dibs, sehv, fel, the fohrs army gram kosek, JUSTO ESAU! the whole fbs/swl era and the crews that formed because of it, now a days an ld prensense, ss, toy ass crews that love dumb shit like ourselves, bia, little jasp killing, elmer, to me the most important writer we have had the last few years pushing styles, eater pushing styles, little rant getting better and better. my point. detroit always has, and always will kill shit. and I left so many important names out. just high as fuck and rambling.

the real question is, are my pants tonight enough, and are my high tops high enough, to be viewing this thread glen benton?

I will. Then he'd crack on me hard, then we'd drink a beer & talk about how the game ended too quick for us. It's old school here.

It's all about who paved the way. True, Army is a fuckin' beast. I had my spots too, but I never disrespected any old school cat because if it ain't for them all of you wouldn't be painting the way you do.

Fel's 10 spots a year in the early 90's = 100 spots in my day.

My 100 spots = cats 500 spots 10 years down the road.

It's mathematics...shit was different back in the day. You hit a street now, and it's nothing. Back then, it meant alot more because it was the only shit existing in a 5 mile square radius. Shit was mad crazy. But, I give hats off regardless to you Detroit kids nowadays. It's not even throws being done, 7 color burners being done with no escape route. Detroit always has, always will kill it. No outside influences ever needed.

agreed.... i remember way before i ever put paint up on a wall the days when i was strictly black books, trying to figure it all out..... i use to ride through Detroit and see malt street sides along with fohr, wish, pixel, irate, pluto, home, armee, kosek, gram, and stori. those where the heavy hitters that influenced me through out all my years.