DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

• 5 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

damnn young sway got em out here trying to make it look like he aint really doing what hes actually doin. here go the whole wall, thats a floater roadside no place to hide in 2016 when you know them boys throwing F's, never met the dude but I felt i had to post the whole shot when I saw him clipped out on that one. playa play on.

2016479673_yungswayzefloatinoversadboyayahandspain.jpg.82573369634d47a555c6d54684516c65.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

first off bump my my dawg sway second off dont be fooled outta towners WAH CREW is running detroit all that big bullshit dfw talk is all fuckin nonsense blieve me. yall wanna paint with true graff heads? or wannabe gang bangers? lmfao dfw yall kats are the biggest busters out here strate the fuck up. elmers a pussy packs a pussy amos a pussy grays a pussy sekt is a pussy sistoe is a pussy aires is a pussy lmfao yall foolz gonna have to kill me cuase everywhere i go nothing of yours will run... JASP mother fucking 1.

these foolz are such pussies they gotta jump a dude or pull a knife or gun out, fuckin faggots find me and fight me one on one. oh and elmer how about you call me out to fight when the bouncers aint around bitch boy, stupid ass fool almost got his ass beat by the squad for talkin a big game, got in my face and didnt do shit. pack amo gray on the real yall aint cutt out for this shit dfw's been gettin capped for almost a year now, ill be doin this for life... mr. game changer

Nobody outside of Detroit knows who WAH crew are? is that based on a nationwide graffiti poll?? Detroit is a graffiti destination. Writers from all over the world have traveled here to paint and take pictures. Seeing as how WAH crew is one of the most up crews in the city, i find it impossible to believe that writers came to this city and didn't immediately become familiar with WAH. One main difference is WAH hasnt created multiple fan pages dedicated to reposting and reposting chill spots they've painted., WAH has chosen to leave their work to the streets and doesn't try to force their photos down everyone's throats , that doesnt mean real writers aren't familiar. It just means instagramers might not be.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get very far into my graffiti rap spray "career" but to clarify, Mr Jasp you are NOT a king. Everyone your calling a pussy is way more talented then you bottom line. Your a ham town bum and that will more then likely won't change. Wah crew is wack with the exception of sway his work is cool but he's just guilty by association if Geist reps that wack crew too that's a shame. Wack-Ass-hillbillys. Your worse then snuf the sad part is he was cooler then you and was apart of the Detroit graffiti history. Anyone who is actually relevant doesn't need to log into this out dated webpage.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Shut the fuck up man you've been talking shit on 12oz for damn near a whole decade. Funny nobody outside Detroit knows who wah crew is while dfw goes nation wide. Jasp mother fucking one...the man that will never leave his city and amount to anything. Stfu.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: get all those dicks out ya mouth. you clearly know nothing so before you get on here running that trap, get ya facts straight fuck boy.

I didn't get very far into my graffiti rap spray "career" but to clarify, Mr Jasp you are NOT a king. Everyone your calling a pussy is way more talented then you bottom line. Your a ham town bum and that will more then likely won't change. Wah crew is wack with the exception of sway his work is cool but he's just guilty by association if Geist reps that wack crew too that's a shame. Wack-Ass-hillbillys. Your worse then snuf the sad part is he was cooler then you and was apart of the Detroit graffiti history. Anyone who is actually relevant doesn't need to log into this out dated webpage.

1.) do your history, 2.) dont speak my way unless youve been writing over 11 years, 3.) what do you write?