DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

• 3 weeks later...
Funny how i threw you a compliment on how it was nice to see you on some new spots then you start throwing king in front of literally every tag you did right after that. Guess thats all it takes to boost your fragile ego. Bet anything it can be destroyed just as easily. Now go get high before my words rile you up too bad. 3 times youve gotten disrespectful with me now without me even saying shit to you. Withdrawals are a bitch arent they, keyboard thuggin must ease the wound for the time being.

tread lightly? i didnt even see you throw any type of bumpage my way and honestly i dont give a fuck about your respect torwards me i also dont give a fuck who you are behind this computer screen. and if someone went over army? if its bothering you to the point where you feel the need to bring it up why dont you do somthing about it? never saw anything about you calling me a king so why your taking credit for my actions is beyond me. disrespected you twice? who are you? do you even write? if so what do you write and dont send it to me threw a pm. jasps ego doesnt get destroid it just keeps leveling up. and you know so much about me hu? what like my name and where you think i live? fuck you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...