DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Does anyone know what the deal with TOM is? like when did he die.

number one shut the fuck up. tom is dead. who cares. he died. thats all you need to know. who gives a fuck. dead boyfriend. you got a problem with that PM me, dont make me happy seeing that shit, he passed his close friends are the only ones who need to know, not the whole fuckin world. fuck boy. RIP TOM 1 DFDUBS BIA HS GT ATM TWD.

you guys were just waiting for this dude to slip up so you can let the hate spill. chill the fuck out with that bullshit. chaos comes correct. but not a single one of yall were sayin shit about gasm's fucked up ass throw up there. not one. gasm puts in work so its all good i still fucks with that fool. but im sayin you fools be bumpin shit thats not even on the same skill level, shit thats not nearly as clean and trying to pretend like you don't see it when they fuck up an outline or some 3d's missing etc. if you gonna call someone out for something then you got to call it out whenever you see it, OR BETTER YET stfu and keep it moving, because no one gives a fuck about none of yalls opinions.

now watch you motherfuckers try to call me out like im dickridin chaos' shit hard or something retarded like that.

You sound pretty dumb..you write long pargraphs cuz your scared it seems..scared of death?yourscared of your own shadow buddy..you been Talkin so much that when 1 of those fools stepp up..you back down like a baby backbitch.seems like a bitch nigga to me..AND DONT WORRY ABOUT WHO I AM ERIC.EJUE..IM CLOSER THAN YOU THINK PUSSY...

you guys were just waiting for this dude to slip up so you can let the hate spill. chill the fuck out with that bullshit. chaos comes correct. but not a single one of yall were sayin shit about gasm's fucked up ass throw up there. not one. gasm puts in work so its all good i still fucks with that fool. but im sayin you fools be bumpin shit thats not even on the same skill level, shit thats not nearly as clean and trying to pretend like you don't see it when they fuck up an outline or some 3d's missing etc. if you gonna call someone out for something then you got to call it out whenever you see it, OR BETTER YET stfu and keep it moving, because no one gives a fuck about none of yalls opinions.

now watch you motherfuckers try to call me out like im dickridin chaos' shit hard or something retarded like that.

You sound pretty dumb..you write long pargraphs cuz your scared it seems..scared of death?yourscared of your own shadow buddy..you been Talkin so much that when 1 of those fools stepp up..you back down like a baby backbitch.seems like a bitch nigga to me..AND DONT WORRY ABOUT WHO I AM ERIC.EJUE..IM CLOSER THAN YOU THINK PUSSY...

POST ONE CHAOS THAT MAKES A LIL BIT OF SENCE. His shits garbage sorry gasm, so is your fucking throwie. Shit Rimes comes correct every time i see him come to the wall. Idk but i dont care about this statement nor about anyone else on this thread. This thread is dead.