DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

im glad Jues faggass isnt on here running his mouth about how hes the man or whatever.Amoe done shut you the fuck upp.now the next lil niggas that are getting it is SLOE n ARFF..maybe FOHR..shit its just a mtter of time till everyone getts gone over and we take our city back..master plan stering..LOWDOWN 4LIFE..DFW 4EVER..

address in order...JUE1 is mentally retarded and therefor not responsible for what he does. JUE1. AMO didn't do shit but punch me in the jaw. if that nigga would of a. knocked me out, b. even left some bruising or a mark, or c., followed up his 1 pussy hit with more, I would shut the fuck up.

unfortanately amo hits like a fucking pussy, seriously, and it happened at a place where niggas live, where I had to sign in to be for the weekend, and my rational got the better of me, not to mention amo hit me once, I stepped back, and realized by the look in his eyes he knows he hits like a fucking pussy, no disrespect. if you would like to see the pimple sized cut amo left on my face that didn't bleed swell or bruise, you can see the flicks on instahipster. the only thing amo did was get to hit me in the jaw and cheek, and some big mexican nigga stood there and watched, asked me for a lighter, got in the whip witch amo was already in, and dipped. you got me for a zippo. it meant a lot to me, congrats. that's it. amo also had another chance that I thought yall niggas that had my number would set up like you said you would, to fight me at the brewster skatepark. I'm sorry it took me so long to respond, I own an obama phone, and I don't go on 12 oz. I will fight amo any fucking day, he hit like a bitch. but now on to the fucking fun stuff...

I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH FOHR, SLOE, A7, HAFAS, REHAB, SEKS, OR ANYONE ELSE. I rep me nigga, JUE1. I write when and where I feel the need. I don't care about numbers, friends, crews, or fuck all that homo shit. beat their ass. kinda like how yall niggas threatened tom all the time before he died. he laughed. I am sure those niggas laughed when they read this shit to. but excuse me for saying this before I sign off, and my phone shut off at the moment, and a nigga aint got no obama minutes, or internet, so fuck replying.

LD, DFW, yall niggas want it. you can get it. way to rep your crew hard on the internet talking shit to me motherfucker. you forgot who I am? well, let me remind you niggas. the greatest and realest shit talker to ever grace a keyboard on this pathetic fucking thread, and the realest nigga out there to find. chill spots, check. streets, check. spots downtown niggas live at and punch me in the mouth on a bad morning, check. hamtown, check. come get me niggas. but whoever you are PWAYNE, and I really don't fucking care, you let LD niggas, and DFW niggas that their spots getting fireboyed hands shit tampon fuck all your fucking spots guilt by association niggas, elms gassssmmmmssss refts whoever the fuck I feel like. niggas I do not fear death, I welcome it. now, ask yourself, do you niggas really wanna lose spots over this?

didn't think so. LEAVE MY FUCKING NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS AND OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET,

GET AT ME IN THE STREETS LIKE AMO WAS AT LEAST MAN ENOUGH TO DO, and quit fucking talking, or in the name of LD and DFW, I will shit on all and any of you cats at will and out of sheer boredom, and we all know you niggas got more spots than any crew. congrats, keep up the good work, consider this the head up. don't bother replying.

now if you'll excuse me, I got babies to make, and goverment checks to collect. go obama. fuck the fake, peace to real. keep fucking crushing this stupid corrupt high school clique art faggot city.

JUE1. rip tons of fun, fat nigga, BIA.

address in order...JUE1 is mentally retarded and therefor not responsible for what he does. JUE1. AMO didn't do shit but punch me in the jaw. if that nigga would of a. knocked me out, b. even left some bruising or a mark, or c., followed up his 1 pussy hit with more, I would shut the fuck up.

unfortanately amo hits like a fucking pussy, seriously, and it happened at a place where niggas live, where I had to sign in to be for the weekend, and my rational got the better of me, not to mention amo hit me once, I stepped back, and realized by the look in his eyes he knows he hits like a fucking pussy, no disrespect. if you would like to see the pimple sized cut amo left on my face that didn't bleed swell or bruise, you can see the flicks on instahipster. the only thing amo did was get to hit me in the jaw and cheek, and some big mexican nigga stood there and watched, asked me for a lighter, got in the whip witch amo was already in, and dipped. you got me for a zippo. it meant a lot to me, congrats. that's it. amo also had another chance that I thought yall niggas that had my number would set up like you said you would, to fight me at the brewster skatepark. I'm sorry it took me so long to respond, I own an obama phone, and I don't go on 12 oz. I will fight amo any fucking day, he hit like a bitch. but now on to the fucking fun stuff...

I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH FOHR, SLOE, A7, HAFAS, REHAB, SEKS, OR ANYONE ELSE. I rep me nigga, JUE1. I write when and where I feel the need. I don't care about numbers, friends, crews, or fuck all that homo shit. beat their ass. kinda like how yall niggas threatened tom all the time before he died. he laughed. I am sure those niggas laughed when they read this shit to. but excuse me for saying this before I sign off, and my phone shut off at the moment, and a nigga aint got no obama minutes, or internet, so fuck replying.

LD, DFW, yall niggas want it. you can get it. way to rep your crew hard on the internet talking shit to me motherfucker. you forgot who I am? well, let me remind you niggas. the greatest and realest shit talker to ever grace a keyboard on this pathetic fucking thread, and the realest nigga out there to find. chill spots, check. streets, check. spots downtown niggas live at and punch me in the mouth on a bad morning, check. hamtown, check. come get me niggas. but whoever you are PWAYNE, and I really don't fucking care, you let LD niggas, and DFW niggas that their spots getting fireboyed hands shit tampon fuck all your fucking spots guilt by association niggas, elms gassssmmmmssss refts whoever the fuck I feel like. niggas I do not fear death, I welcome it. now, ask yourself, do you niggas really wanna lose spots over this?

didn't think so. LEAVE MY FUCKING NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS AND OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET,

GET AT ME IN THE STREETS LIKE AMO WAS AT LEAST MAN ENOUGH TO DO, and quit fucking talking, or in the name of LD and DFW, I will shit on all and any of you cats at will and out of sheer boredom, and we all know you niggas got more spots than any crew. congrats, keep up the good work, consider this the head up. don't bother replying.

now if you'll excuse me, I got babies to make, and goverment checks to collect. go obama. fuck the fake, peace to real. keep fucking crushing this stupid corrupt high school clique art faggot city.

JUE1. rip tons of fun, fat nigga, BIA.

Wait.......who in the fuck is this nigga jue 1? And tons of fun? I wanna join a cult with y'all two...... It can be called BIA....